UFOs - what do you think they are?

There is a forum I visit from time to time. One of the protagonists is adamant that these aliens exist with absolute certainty. I have challenged him to show a clear picture of them. All sorts of drivel but to photograph…

2 Likes

Of course we all want that absolute proof , me included I tend to go about seeking my proof quietly . For me it’s a kind of knowing , like I’ve said before we surely can’t be the only beings . When I started seeking 45 years ago life and death experiences I was such a sceptic, disbelieved everything till I got the evidence for myself . I’m still seeking , I think I always will .

I live in hope to see a UFO

1 Like

We just don’t know. And that’s the rub.

1 Like

In the early 70s a “UFO” was witnessed over Jersey. It was, in fact, a brilliant hoax by some friends of ours. A great deal of planning and artistry went into it and lots of witnesses came forward who saw it. I can’t say any more.

Have the ‘crop circles’ ever been proved?
Was the photo of the spirit girl taken on roll film (35mm etc) Susan?
And if so, could it have been double exposed.
Mum took a photo of my Dad shooting an air gun at a target in the back garden some years ago…The next photo on the roll was the QE2 in dock somewhere. She forgot to wind on and it looked very much like my dad was shooting at people on the deck of the ship…
:open_mouth:

2 Likes

I believe that the occupants are a future development of ourselves - countless centuries from now, coming back to study their ancient ancestors…us, just as we dig up bones to learn about life back in the bony times.

1 Like

Interesting theory Ian. We could have learned how to travel back in time but not be able to manipulate history, hence the reason why the visitors are not solid matter.
It is impossible to travel into the future because it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

I think they are the product of people being bored and wanting a bit of excitement in their lives.

1 Like

Yes Mr Smith, us humans do have a passion for imaginings, and even bringing them to life through films and books. We are especially good at it and I don’t think any other living thing on the planet is able to do this. It is a gift though, and progress is the result of someones imaginings and then bringing it to life. Perhaps this is the reason why humans have progressed so much and animals haven’t. If you can think it…It can be done…

There is an alternative theory though…

1 Like

OGF I can’t see it I’m not on twitter can you make it available for me please

That is weird, looks like the planes are chasing it.

I’m not on Twitter & I can see it ok.

Just tried again but it opens with a video but won’t play for me . I can see a ball up in the air , maybe my settings

I clicked on the link, it opened with an insert thing saying sign in, I just clicked that off on the cross & got the video.

2 Likes

Yep seen it thanks Tiffany .

Not sure if that’s a genuine video , the ball thing seems man made .

Any one else?

2 Likes

If there were visitors from outer space,the Pope and all the other religious leaders would have some explaining to do.

2 Likes

Unidentified Flying Objects

1 Like

Yes, that sums it up.

Maybe it’s just me but there’s something about the velocity/shadows/lighting that doesn’t quite look right to me… maybe computer generated?

3 Likes