Trump - The Long Goodbye

Well, so he says…but I believe that his motives were more inclined towards suppression. Just my opinion. There is no proof that abuse took place…only his say so.

Dig in. There’s a shed load.

The Democrats are trying to legalise voter fraud with their HR1 policy.

Trump Returns to N.Y.C. — Where His Business Is Being Investigated — for the First Time Since Inauguration

Former President Donald Trump was back in New York City this week for the first time since leaving office. Various news outlets reported that he was spotted outside Trump Tower on Sunday night, where he could be seen waving to a “lone supporter” from the back of a black SUV, according to The New York Post.

According to New York’s KABC TV station, the New York Police Department was providing additional security for Trump during his stay in Manhattan.

Though it’s unclear why Trump was back at his old home, his visit comes as New York officials have been ramping up their investigations of his family’s business dealings.

Perhaps Trump wants “One Last Look Around The House” … :wink:

Probably wondering why lying pervert Cuomo isn’t behind bars yet.

Apologies to Trump from the Washington Post for lying about him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/16/washington-post-correction-trump-call-georgia-investigator/

Trump’s wealth takes tumble during presidency

Donald Trump’s net worth dropped by about $700m to $2.3bn (£1.65bn) during his time as president, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

The Covid-19 pandemic hit his fortunes hard, with Mr Trump’s office buildings, branded hotels and resorts losing revenue and falling in value.

His fleet of planes and golf courses have also seen drops in their value.

Mr Trump is currently under a criminal investigation into his financial affairs and his family business.

Bloomberg analysed financial documents and other filings from May 2016 and January 2021 to calculate Mr Trump’s wealth before and after he became US president.

Mr Trump’s commercial real estate accounts for about three-quarters of his net worth. The office towers he owns or co-owns have seen big drops in valuations as more people work from home, a trend that could last in the long term.

Bloomberg, which provides financial news and data, estimates a 26% drop in the value of his main commercial property holdings.

Trump also owns a fleet of planes that includes a Boeing 757. These planes are decades old and have been marked down in value over the years, according to financial disclosures seen by Bloomberg.

Seven planes were valued at around $59m in 2015 and five were valued at about $6.5m in 2020. The value of Mr Trump’s aircraft has dropped over the years, in part because he has sold some of his fleet.

No doubt the losses will be set against the tax he owes … :roll:

Hardly surprising. He will also pay less tax as a consequence

Don’t get too excited …

In response to Bidens recent insults to Putin …

Putin responds …

“I’ve just thought of this now… I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Trump Jr has a valid point …

Putin just challenged Joe Biden to an unscripted live debate.

The whole world knows that we have no leadership at the top just an empty suit with a teleprompter (and he can’t even get that right).

They look at America’s weakness right now and are salivating.

Let’s see if President Biden, the leader of the free world, the most powerful man in the world, the elected 46th president will take up the challenge ?

(I doubt it, for obvious reasons)

oh dear… let down by Trump? Surely not…LOL

I see nobody want to talk about policy still.

How about the crisis Biden has made of immigration.

Anyone?

Meanwhile questions over Bidens mental capacity are being raised … not surprising really.

Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

Narrative omits two impeachments, economic crash, Covid death toll and riot that marked end of his term

Donald Trump has launched a new website celebrating his time as US president that includes a very selective retelling of the history of his time in office.

The centrepiece of the site is an 885-word history of the Trump presidency, listing the achievements of what it describes as “the most extraordinary political movement in history”. In a hyperbolic opening paragraph, it says he dethroned political dynasties, defeated “the Washington establishment” and “overcame virtually every entrenched power structure”.

The history does, however, omit multiple significant moments from Trump’s presidency, including:

Mere trivialities to Trump … :roll:

I read yesterday that he was at someone’s wedding at that Mar de largo place (uninvited, mind you) and spent most of the time bashing the current presidency, moaning about the stolen election and generally being an idiot - before then turning to the couple and wishing them all the best. :shock:

Sounds like Trump - ego before everything … :lol:

More lies from the left.

Trump was acquitted of all impeachment charges … they were all lies.

And it was Biden calling Trump a racist and homophobe for wanting to close the borders when the pandemic started which contributed to the high death count in the USA.

As usual the lying left are always try to reinvent history and blame everyone else for their ideology lead incompetence.

Donald Trump forced to pay back $122 million in donations after supporters were tricked into making recurring payments to his 2020 campaign

A New York Times investigation found Trump’s fundraising campaign employed deceptive fundraising tactics that saw thousands of his supporters unwittingly sign up to give repeat contributions, when they had only intended to make a one-off payment.

The ‘scam’, which involves pre-ticked boxes on fundraising emails often buried under lines of fine print, sparked thousands of complaints to banks and credit card companies. Among the victims were elderly and military veterans, as well as some experienced political operatives, and many have been left with overdraft fees and busted credit card limits.

I’m surprised that such deliberate deception isn’t criminal … :shock:

I read that too, Omah…I think its just above the law because they are refunding the money. But then they are charging others to make up for it and so the cycle continues :frowning:

Ofcourse Biden rigging the entire election through postal voting fraud was perfectly OK.

Biden couldn’t do anything unaided. The poor old man can’t even climb a flight of stairs or remember the start and end of a sentence any more.
It’s the filth that wanted someone who would not oppose the nullification of the MAGA attempt in the WO that rigged the election.

More than likely.

Have you seen what’s happening in Georgia and Major League Baseball ? Already the penny has started to drop