Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill - Update - Mike Pence testifies in criminal probe of Trump

You are letting emotion get the better of you, because you never liked him…It doesn’t make him wrong though, many innocent people have been destroyed by the media and other politicians.

The possibility of fraud was investigated and none found!

Of course Lindy, they would say that wouldn’t they…:102:

Eh…I don’t even know him,I’m going by what people are saying here ,and reading links/watching, stop putting words into my mouth,if you don’t mind.
Try reading my posts properly.
I said nothing about not liking him,…emotions, I don’t think so.

So he’s innocent until proven guilty.

They completed recounts and it was declared valid sly old grey fox

I agree about your comments around mainstream media

Trump was the last defence against savages. His supporters know this and are horrified at what they now have to face. I don’t blame them.

He was also very strategic. He took care of his population’s basic needs first and build up Germany. He was very good to all Germans.

Then he began his propaganda campaign.
I agree, you do get some magnetic personalities who can manipulate people to their own end.

gonna be a civil war at this rate.

:044:

That’s true. I shouldn’t be surprised if this continues to be argued about for a long time yet.

I have to say that when it was first suggested that we had suffered a similar thing not long ago. Peterborough, I think it was. I was concerned about the possibility of fraud at the time.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Labour party did something to fiddle the votes and the count. After all, the system almost invites it with the postal vote system being potentially easily defrauded.
I really do think that this should be tightened up right now.

Not much to be done about it now. The people have apparently spoken

Emotion nor liking/disliking him isn’t relevant. Did you see him speaking to the crowd a bit before they went on their march?

I can’t recall any other democratic leader ever behaving like that after losing an election.

I saw that address Dex. I was in shock but he’s desperate. A ball and chain has his name engraved on it

But have they? And that apart it looks as if there is growing disunity in America between sincere patriots and ANTIFA and all the hanger-ons plus those using it to hide behind. I sincerely believe it is time for the USA to split apart.

It’s tragic that such a proud democracy is on its knees tonight.

But, like President Elect Biden said, this incident demonstrates just how fragile a democracy is and it is the people who preserve democracy and freedom.

The Republican Party of law and order?

Pauline no, he will never accept defeat

I know right!

I once asked someone I greatly admire if they could immigrate to any country in the world, which country would they choose. He said America. When asked why, he said because there are 52 countries to choose from…

Biden is not good enough to quell this riot.