Trump GUILTY of all charges

Are you that gullible that you can’t see Trump’s instructions here?

Ok, say that I am, show me the proof/facts anything.

I’m Just using the protections witness words.

What have you got?

Having done jury service at a UK crown court consideration to the trial is taken very seriously. I should imagine it is the same in a court in the USA

You should watch my link +

The democrats now have an invincible force behind Donald Trump. MAGA supporters and those who believe he can turn things around after Bidenomics.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/what-guilty-verdict-unfazed-republican-donors-focus-trumps-polling-2024-05-30/

2 Likes

That’s where the offence was committed.

Here is some more vital facts about Trump running for another term as president.
He is now a convicted felon. He can’t travel to more than 37 countries. How on earth could he even govern our country?!?
Donald Trump Faces Travel Ban To 37 Countries (msn.com)

1 Like

Sadly money talks and if there’s one thing Trump has it’s money. Most things can be purchased if the price is right,

1 Like

the problem in the USA is they only have a two party system. This can only lead to taking on side or the other. This causes bitter rivalry between the two parties . At least we have more choice even down to independants standing for election.
The founding farthers of the USA 250 years ago did what they thought was ok, but that was back then. Now the constitution needs radical change (which will never happen) to bring it into modern times . This would cut out the issues such as pro or anti Trump for starters.

As a side issue I was watching an American on gun laws. She was saying not only do they have a right to carry a gun but also necessary to protect oneself. What a terrible state to be in having to think that way.
Yes the USA to my mind has a lot of internal problems (so do we ) not helped by those running the country
.Having been over there 2 or 3 times as a tourist I found everyone very friendly and helpful , but it does me as to what may happen if I went again. So all this recent publicity is not helping or encouraging theit tourist industry

1 Like

Beautiful words and music. Just a moment of peace to lose yourself, away from the madness. Jay Ungar describes the song as coming out of “a sense of loss and longing”.

That is how I feel right now. That UK/USA will come out of this maelstrom.

Still there is much which to be addressed about the US legal system, especially when money and political clout can influence the length, outcome, punishment of any individuals crime, especially when a sitting judge can choose the cases they can / will not recluse themselves from.

2 Likes

A poll done right before the verdict on how voters would vote if Trump was convicted. As expected, the change would be small. But Trump’s margins to victory were small, so this could have some impact.

1 Like

Ok even CNN’s legal eagle says the trial is unsound:

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Describes How The Trump Conviction Was A Political Hit Job

1. “The judge donated money… in plain violation of a rule prohibiting New York judges from making political donations—to a pro-Biden, anti-Trump political operation.”

2. Alvin Bragg boasted on the campaign trail in an overwhelmingly Democrat county, “It is a fact that I have sued Trump over 100 times.”

3. “Most importantly, the DA’s charges against Trump push the outer boundaries of the law and due process.”

4. “The charges against Trump are obscure, and nearly entirely unprecedented. In fact, no state prosecutor — in New York, or Wyoming, or anywhere — has ever charged federal election laws as a direct or predicate state crime, against anyone, for anything. None. Ever.”

5. The DA inflated misdemeanors past the statute of limitations and “electroshocked them back to life” by alleging the falsification of business records was committed ‘with intent to commit another crime.’

6. “Inexcusably, the DA refused to specify what those unlawful means actually were — and the judge declined to force them to pony up — until right before closing arguments. So much for the constitutional obligation to provide notice to the defendant of the accusations against him in advance of trial.”

7. “In these key respects, the charges against Trump aren’t just unusual. They’re bespoke, seemingly crafted individually for the former president and nobody else.”

8. “The Manhattan DA’s employees reportedly have called this the “Zombie Case” because of various legal infirmities, including its bizarre charging mechanism. But it’s better characterized as the Frankenstein Case, cobbled together with ill-fitting parts into an ugly, awkward, but more-or-less functioning contraption that just might ultimately turn on its creator.”

Link to full article below.
https://x.com/kanekoathegreat/status/1796577822561255610?s=46

2 Likes

I was aware of this polling, however since the verdict, a ton of high profile Democrat supporters have said they will be voting Trump, and among them are celebrity influencers with millions of young followers

1 Like

Food for thought 2;

‘Trump is Putins puppet’.

Following the Salisbury Novichok poisoning,
Trump expelled Russians and

‘ WASHINGTON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has imposed another round of sanctions on Russia over the poisoning of a former spy in Britain, the White House said on Friday, a move Moscow said would hurt already strained U.S.-Russia ties.

The move came hours before a landmark Cold War-era arms control treaty expired, after Washington withdrew, accusing Moscow of violating it, which Russia denies.

Washington imposed an initial batch of sanctions last year on Russia after determining that Moscow had used a nerve agent against a former Russian double agent, Sergei Skripal, and his daughter Yulia, in Britain, which Moscow denies’

1 Like

A court and jury found Trump guilty. That’s what I’ve got.
What you have is an orange lying fraud called Donald who has a track record of getting people who worked for him to carry the can while he shamelessly ducks the blame.

1 Like

Your common sense concerns are valid.

The problem when debating many Brits is they believe the spin they are fed by profoundly partisan manipulators such as Peston, Snow and Rigby.

People repeat chiches they’re fed such as ‘Trump is Putins puppet’. They never question the validity of these inane soundbites.

If only people would take a step back and consider a range of sources other than their usual sources.

1 Like

To follow on from that, I have to ask who pulls Biden’s strings? We have all witnessed his many ‘outages’ and his lack of awareness, so how could anyone with a functioning mind vote him in again :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lets interrogate this;

Trump consistently warned the German Govt about being dangerously reliant on Putins gas (‘Trump is Putins puppet’ mmmm).

At one such warning a German contingent sniggered. Idle British liberals said this was proof of Trumps ignorance.

New significant wars began under Trump, Putin invaded on the watch of Obama & Biden.

Iran very much at heel. Biden handed Iran billions as Obama had, emboldening Irans strategy, resulting in the Israel Gaza catastrophe.

N Korea reduced testing. US President crossed into N K.

ISIS rapidly defeated.

3 peace accords signed in Mid East.

2 Likes

Liberals ‘orange man said some stupid things’ is all they have.

It’s the ‘lets keep saying orange man bad’ mentality, ignoring the outcomes Trump delivered.

This lazy undergad manner of processing reality is most accute in fans of James O’Brien who excludes facts in order to con the gullible.

‘Orange man bad’ narratives are defeated merely by bringing facts into debate (they still don’t understand how those daft words are to troll the left for political purposes)

2 Likes