Trump GUILTY of all charges

Trump will be President and that concocted trial will fall to pieces on appeal. Democrats do far worse but don’t end up in court. The Blob does pick n mix morality.

Maxine Waters incited rioting, rioting occurred, liberals don’t give it a moments thought.

Trump needs to adopt liberal principles and go after every crooked liberal politician once he’s in power

1 Like

July 11th he will be in prison or under house arrest.

The driving issues in American politics are a complete disregard for Democracy, and the average American citizen, it is about partisan politics and extremist idealism, which are bad for both Democracy and working class America, and at some point it will reach a boiling point, which I believe, will lead to (another US) civil war, and unlike the 1860’s, will spell doom for the United States of America, and sadly, American ideology. Humans are born with a major flaw, and that flaw is greed, and is reflected in his religion and politics, and will eventually lead to the extinction of the species, for no man is an “island unto himself”, and so go one of us, will at some point be the doom of us all. I believe in order to maintain a strong and prosperous society we must , above all, maintain a policy of respect and tolerance for all, because basically, no matter our belief concepts, there is not one iota of evidence to support / deny the validity of none, but in spite of this, each concept insists it’s belief to be the driving force of life, .and while we appear to be the most intelligent species known to exist, our greed and intolerance will spell our downfall.

3 Likes

US justice is a farce, and is available only to the highest bidder. Donald Trump has been known throughout his life to cheat and defraud business who have served him and his interests, and while he falsely advertises himself a “champion” of “right wing” ideology, his goal (and he has publicly forewarned us) is to become President for life of the USA, essentially another Kim Jong Un / Vladimir Putin, a lifetime dictator.

2 Likes

I would love to agree with you, but the USA is a Corpocracy, a country run and controlled by corporate America, and the affluent. A country where one’s political clout and money determines the justice one receives, and nothing else. Hunter Biden(because his father is Joe Biden) is as much the pawn of partisan politics as he is of the crimes he committed, while Donald Trump has committed far more egregious crimes (including treason and conspiring with a foreign power) but is protected by his money and political influence, and has openly avowed vengeance against his political rivals, no different than a Putin or a Kim Jong Un, and if freedom loving Americans do not go to the polls and stop his Presidential run they will deserve what they get, and that, at some point, will erupt in civil conflict, which will, no matter the outcome, will give us a different USA who is no longer a major player in world economics and / or Democracy.

1 Like

Conservatives are intolerant and insensitive to any ideology which differs from their own “man invented” ideological concepts, and has been a failure to society, both in the US and worldwide.A successful society has input from both Left and Right, but bothsides work together for the good of society as a whole, but have proven to be no more than pawns of Corpocracy, pawns of the rich and affluent.

2 Likes

When one is obviously more interested in ideology than justice, it becomes a bad omen for any society in general, because without the ability of our independent federal judiciary to act as a check and balance against abuse by the executive branch, we are left with rule of power, not rule of law, and the words of a statute or even the Constitution can lose all meaning.

1 Like

And that throughout history has been the the “woes” of the world, right wing ideology, or any ideology built around an unprovable / disproable concept which is intolerant , manipulative, and self serving, serving only the greed of man (species)…I am neither for / against any religion and / or belief concept, for science has given us the only logical approach to religion and / or belief in a creator. Through science, the history of the universe, earth, and the evolution of life we can surmise the probability of “Intelligent Design” which in turn suggests the “possibility” of a creator, but of more than this there can be no certainty, it’s all speculation / theory. Everything you have ever read in your life was written by man (species), and inspired by his belief concept. Throughout the world there are many belief concepts, and of each concepts there are many different sects, which suggests each concept has it’s own uncertainty as how to approach / practice it’s ideology, so to proclaim/ expect everyone else to practice / follow a concept / life style they are uncertain of is unreasonable / intolerant, and that is why Democracy is so important, it allows different ideological concepts to merge / live together in peace / harmony. Man (species) is the most intelligent species currently known to man, and his potential is unlimited, but his greed / intolerance can / will be his ticket to extinction if it goes unchecked.

3 Likes

And we are all selfish,some much more than others obviously.

Yes,he’s certainly made no secret of what he intends to do.

1 Like

Greed is a survival instinct, all humans are born with it, and in our earliest stages of development, a key element to our survival, not unlike animals living in the wild today. The problem arises when we started to build communities / cities / towns it then became more important to rely on each other for the survival / growth / prosperity of the whole, in lieu of the one, at this point greed became a detriment, instead of an asset.

Self-preservation is a behavior or set of behaviors that ensures the survival of an organism. It is thought to be universal among all living organisms. For sentient organisms, pain and fear are integral parts of this mechanism.

Justice / politics in the USA, as much as you can buy / have the political clout to influence, basically a farce.

1 Like

Everything is ok, the other guy does worse.
NOBODY cares about what is best for society, just what is in my best interest, so if a convicted criminal and a traitor to his country serves my best interests, he is the man for the job, no matter what he’s done, the other man has done worse, of this there is no proof, but because he lives/ believes different from me, it must be true.

From afar, that seems to be a fair summary. But surely this makes the fact that two separate courts have found Trump guilty in two separate cases indicates that Trump is fully guilty. Otherwise his wealth and clout would have seen him get away with it and most likely not even go to court.

The power of the establishment is infinite…They could make Jesus look like a rogue…Wait a minute… :017:

Yes sir, and that is , at a glance, a fair assumption, but we haven’t even gotten to the appeal process yet (we will), and that ( in all probability) could be taken all the way to a Conservative laden Supreme Court (3 appointed by Trump).

2 Likes

Raven

Thank you for your enlighting posts.

Some I do not agree with but the points you make are fair.

3 Likes

Thank you !
We will never always agree( and truthfully better if we don’t) sir, but life is about working together to come to a solution, which in turn, works for us all.

2 Likes

And there’s a Trump appointed judge doing her very best for nothing happen in the classified documents case.

1 Like

Raven I agree with Simon Schamas conclusion of his 3 part recent documentary on America. Basically he says the left and right are irreconcilable now.

The problem is left n right think so differently.

EG crime. My evidence for what works is Singapore (lefties divert by saying it’s not democratic but thats a distraction and irrelevant).

But lefty libs want to create a massive ecosystem around crime and so won’t entertain Singaporean tough justice because it stops kids getting into crime because the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

I personally think lefty libs make most things worse, clapping bans for example. The idea is to privelege the tiny minority upset by clapping whereas a righty will prioritise the majority. Same with womens safety rights, no way will I prioritise a few men over millions of women

5 Likes