Trolls - named and shamed!

Meet Elvind, Magnus, Einar, Arvid, and Thor.
My Granite visitors from Norway!

Trolls

11 Likes

Hah. I like them Tabs.
What are you going to do with them?

2 Likes

Not sure, Mups, will find them a place somewhere - maybe they could guard the DVD collection for me - they have said they want to stay together.

1 Like

Thy are rather cute Tabby :grinning:

2 Likes

So adorable! :heart_eyes: I love trolls. I have two tiny ones on my table. No names, just Thing and Thung.

2 Likes

They are so cute ST! :lol:

1 Like

Can I be honest without offending…I find nothing cute in them,:tired_face:…ugly .

No shame about those trolls. So cute!

1 Like

:rofl:
I want one!
Looking at them, I’m going to have to visit Norway.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aw, you treat them well, they will protect you for life! So adorably ugly! :grin:

1 Like

Haha, these are fab. I thought you meant Internet trolls at first lol

1 Like

No offense taken, Pauline, they are not to everyone’s taste. They were a gift from a dear friend though - and that means a lot.

3 Likes

You never said that in your OP or did you?

That they were from a dear friend.

No I didn’t.

Therefore I never knew they were from a dear friend…so voiced my honest opinion…just like I’ve seen you do.

Quite - and I appreciate your honesty - which is why my reply to you was ‘No offense taken’.

2 Likes

I love them Tabby! So flipping hideous, which kinda makes them so lovable! (I’m someone who always falls in love with the ugly dogs that nobody wants :wink: )

I too thought you were talking about internet trolling and was eager to see who you were naming, haha!

2 Likes

They are charming, Tabby, and I thought so before I even knew they were given to you by a dear friend. I hope you don’t mind my honesty. :001:

2 Likes

They are certainly very well behaved - and I prefer honesty - thank you, Harbal.

2 Likes

They are rather cute Tabby… but I don’t know about guarding your DVD collection though, they’ve look like they’ve all got their eyes closed… are they all asleep? :smiley:

Do you remember these plastic Trolls that used to be all the rage?

4 Likes