Trigger Point, Coming Soon This January, On ITV

I think this new six-part thriller series, ‘Trigger Point’, written by the writer of ‘Line Of Duty’ Joe Mercurio, will be televised this month.
It stars Line Of Duty actress Vicky McClure plus others from that series.
It is about the work of the Metropolitan Police Bomb Disposal Squad during a summer bombing campaign in London.
It sounds good!

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I hope it comes out on DVD!

2 Likes

I’d seen it advertised but not when it was on, also the Bay is back on this month I think.

1 Like

It does sound good, but ,like ST…I don’t have a tv license…so also hope it comes out on dvd…or maybe it will be on prime amazon.

1 Like

Why not get a licence, only pence per day, well worth it imo

2 Likes

I’ve got better things to do with my money…plus, the programmes are/ were rubbish, when I gave the license up…

2 Likes

I totally agree! I don’t understand why some people are so adamant about not buying a television licence?
I know it’s probably on principle and trying to get back at the BBC but it’s no skin off their nose if you don’t buy a licence!
I think, the non payer suffers more as they try to watch good programmes on tiny laptop screens and probably miss some good stuff.

Art, I watch prime amazon on my tv…no way would I watch on a tiny computer screen, I can’t see that being good for the eyes either.

1 Like

Not rubbish now, worth every penny, especially for arts drama and music.
But then I won’t use Amazon Prime on principle as Amazon treat their workers so abysmally.
And if I’m ordering anything online I always look for an alternative to Amazon if I can.
Worth paying the extra postage imo.

1 Like

,[quote=“ruthio, post:10, topic:88002, full:true”]
Not rubbish now, worth every penny, especially for arts drama and music.
But then I won’t use Amazon Prime on principle as Amazon treat their workers so abysmally
[/quote]

Not rubbish now, that’s a matter of opinion, I’ll decide that for myself.
From what I’ve seen on my friends tv…still rubbish.
Amazon treating their employees atrociously …let’s hope they see the error of their ways…I’m willing to stay tuned as no ones perfect…always room for improvement…as long as no one has died.

1 Like

For entertainment on the screen Amazon Prime is where B movies go to die. I know I’ve had it for a year. I keep it for the free shipping on Amazon. :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe so Danny…I can’t get Netflix here, so had to subscribe to amazon…to be honest, I’m more of a Praise and Worship gal…so mostly on YouTube…

I quite like watching some of the series…

2 Likes

When I’m not talking with you lot. My computer is usually playing music as I do other things about the house. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I have to say that I’m not a fan of TV licences either, and held off for so long in getting mine renewed. I eventually gave in after they got really attitudey and horrible. I do watch iPlayer sometimes so I can’t really argue :frowning_face:

2 Likes

My iPad isn’t loud enough…so listen to my music on the tv.:grinning:

2 Likes

As long as no one has died??
That’s a pretty low bar isn’t it?

1 Like

LMAO right now

1 Like

I don’t know the ins and outs of how amazon treat their employees…have they been taken to court over it?

As for you other comment…no comment…I refuse to get drawn in,:wink:…I’ve read your profile page,:grinning:…” argumentative “

1 Like

They have an Amazon warehouse here in Denver. I have ha couple of friends who worked there. The main complaint they had was the warehouse was as big as 2 (American) football fields, and they were constantly walking that distance pulling orders. Amazon is also very strict on breaks. My friends didn’t work there long either one of them. They said for the money it wasn’t worth the hassle. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes