Trigger Point, Coming Soon This January, On ITV

No one can make anyone work, in those circumstances Danny…that is their choice…

I’m very happy with amazon and will continue to use them.

2 Likes

I’m extremely happy with them in terms of shopping. I think they beat all other massive shopping platforms. I will continue to use them. I am in fact waiting on the delivery of several items at the moment. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Never ordered anything from them, only amazon prime, which imo is far better than the garbage on tv…i also watch a lot of documentaries…I watched the Chippendale one…that was a real eye opener.:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Some thing we have in common. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes I’m argumentative, for the very simple reason that I have a very well developed sense of fair play.
You find me argumentative and I find you judgemental.
That’s OK.
Let’s agree to agree to differ, and if necessary ignore one another, no wink or grin from me, just plain good sense.
But I must repeat that “as long as no one dies” is the lowest of low bars which I actually find rather shocking.
Do you think you might want to rethink that at some point?
Bye for now.

2 Likes

You never answered my question?

Have amazon been taken to court regarding their staffs treatment?
Have they been found guilty of working their staff into the ground?
We all have a choice, no one is forcing anyone to work for amazon.

Aren’t they worldwide and leaders in the market, …surely that’s telling you something,:wink:

Most of their films are free, I draw the line at paying for any, they only get my subscription fee,:grin:

2 Likes

Revealed: Amazon employees left to suffer after workplace injuries
Revealed: Amazon employees are left to suffer after workplace injuries | Amazon | The Guardian

“I’m not a robot” : Amazon workers condemn unsafe gruelling conditions at warehouse

‘I'm not a robot’: Amazon workers condemn unsafe, grueling conditions at warehouse | Amazon | The Guardian

And you didn’t answer mine to you…do you think you might at some point want to review/rethink your view that as long as no one dies all is well?

1 Like

[/quote]

Let’s hope amazon will change ,now that it was brought to the publics attention, they must be doing something right to rectify the matter, because they are still trading…

I for one will definitely give them the benefit of the doubt,…as I said previously, once it’s drawn attention by the media, they can have a good look at themselves…and take it from there…no ones perfect and we’re “ all” learning…:wink:

Sometimes it takes this sort of treatment and complaints to get a positive outcome…in other words it was meant to happen and we/ them learn from it…and no one died in the process…luckily for amazon,

1 Like

Already answered…:grinning:

1 Like

I shall probably tune in. I like a nice bit of drama.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up Arty. I’m looking forward to this one already.

2 Likes

I mentioned the Bay up thread.

The Bay season three will premiere on ITV on Wednesday, January 12 at 9pm.

1 Like

@caricature Why don’t you start a new thread for The Bay?

3 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Trigger Point… starts next Sunday (23rd January) on ITV at 9pm.

1 Like

I thought it was a bit rubbish… so slow.
I watched it via my recording and turned the volume off, as l didn’t want to jump out of my seat if a bomb suddenly went off. I don’t need a heart attack!!

Yes, I agree. As a fan of Joe Mercurio’s TV dramas, I think this one has been over-hyped more than a tiny bit. And, for Adrian Lester’s character to be blown up at the end of episode 1, well, that’s a loss of a good character actor. I’ll give episode 2 a go to see if things improve.

1 Like

TBH, I switched off early on, as I was tired, uncomfortable and just wanted my bed. Did I miss much?

1 Like

Percy, It seems Joe Mercurio didn’t write it at all, he produced it!
It was written by Daniel Brierley.
Yes, Adrian Lester is a good actor. I was surprised by the end bit.

Jazzi, You might like it but it didn’t seem to run true somehow. I fast forwarded my recording as there wasn’t anything really to miss!