Tory MP demands probe into Starmer's lockdown beer after Partygate

I know - I tried to return to the topic but you seem obsessed with pursuing “loose ends” … :017:

I know - I created it.

Poor Saint Keir Starmer… it looks like he hasn’t got a leg to stand on… Bye Bye Mr Failure… at least it’s better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all!
One bit of advice… rein in ‘Gobby’, she does your party no favours…

How can you care about Hypocrisy persee when you attempt to justify a hypocritical individual just because they share your political viewpoint?

How is Boris hypocritical and who says he shares my political viewpoint?

Several of those around the table then echoed their leader’s calls for unity and discretion, in a lengthy exchange described by one shadow frontbencher as “ironically very boring”.

Did I mention either?

What did you mean by this then?

What did you interpret from that?

Will there be drama or disappointment … :wink:

FGS why don’t the police go and investigate a burglary or something .
And that common piece Rayner should get that hair under control and start at least to look like a leader .Starmer is a good man but is not going to inspire anyone to vote Labour mind you that poisoned chalice has yet to find its leader .
Labour needs a messiah .

Why did it take so long for him to submit his answers? Did he have to get clearance from a bunch of lawyers first?

SKRS KCB QC is a lawyer but he’d be a fool not to run both questionnaires by a legal team before returning them for examination … :wink:

Sometime its better to leave an arschloch to fester in the corner already :grin::+1:

How right you are … :rofl:

Wonder whether Starmer lied to become Labour leader or the lie is yet to come when there’s a general election:

He is said to be preparing a speech that will dismiss any notion a future Labour government under his leadership would agree to a return of free movement and once again allow unlimited migration.

This is despite Sir Keir’s past pledge to ‘defend free movement as we leave the EU’, which he made when he was campaigning to be Labour leader in 2020.

So, does that have any bearing on “Starmer’s lockdown beer” and the associated investigation?

Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows. :grinning:

He misled parliament and broke the parliamentary code.

He should be forced to resign