Tory MP demands probe into Starmer's lockdown beer after Partygate

They are all as bad as each other. Starmer now faces more probes :point_down:
Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer faces parliamentary standards INVESTIGATION | Daily Mail Online

1 Like

I think my previous post links to a similar article … :wink:

You’ve changed your post from thinking to what you were thinking about lol And I thought it was good on the Boris’s threads to show that Starmer isn’t as sweet and innocent as he tries to proclaim, as I say his supporters are just as big hypocrites as he is. One rule for you and another rule for anybody who disagrees with you.

1 Like

And I posted before you:

This might explain why Saint Keir Starmer wasn’t so gobby at PMQ’s last wednesday:

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/standards-and-financial-interests/parliamentary-commissioner-for-standards/complaints-and-investigations/allegations-currently-under-investigation-by-the-commissioner/

The Rt Hon. Sir Keir Starmer MP

(opened 8 June 2022)
Paragraph 14

Registration of interests under Category 1 of the Guide to the Rules (Employment and earnings]

Registration of interests under Category 3 of the Guide to the Rules [Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK sources]

No, I haven’t.

Omg and you have the cheek to accuse Boris of lying. Your post previously was just a simple ‘thinking’ with an emoji and nothing else.

1 Like

In this thread, which I created for you, you failed to include the detail of Sir Keir’s alleged infringements so I did that for you, too. The article that I linked to also included links to BJ’s proven rule-breaks so it seemed appropriate to include the comparison.

Of course, if Sir Keir’s alleged infringements are not proven then the comparison becomes moot.

No, it wasn’t.

Indeed you did - it’s the link without detail - but why are you replying to me with it?

What two edits did you make to your post then? And why would I have initially replied to it with this reply:

Because you picked Long Driver up on his.

AFAIK, the edits are in History.

BIB Beats me … :man_shrugging:

Because you initially just replied, ‘thinking’ with an emoji.

Anyway, we now know that the late declarations are for football match tickets (for his personal use), food award tickets (which he gave to his staff) and payments from his publisher (which are apparently going to charity). The late declarations are alleged to be the result of administrative error - if true then the investigation ends with no blame attached to Sir Keir.

No, I didn’t.

Indeed I did, since his link seemed to provide similar information to my link.

However, AFAIK, your links include no detail - my later links provided that for you.

And if Boris was being investigated with the same thing, would you take it so casually.

I for one don’t care about what either of them have done. But I do care about hypocrisy.

You did and you know full well you did and as I’ve said before and you have the cheek to accuse Boris of lying.

BJ’s always being investigated for something or other - he’s a notorious freeloader:

This thread is about Starmer not Boris.