Tonight's Corrie

Oh well Frank’s got off for now but you know the justice of soaps on tv, nearly always the truth has to come out. I really do think in time he will do the same to Sally.

Yes, I think Sally is heading for trouble to.

Does anyone know if Leanne has left Corrie for good?

I hope Leanne comes back, although i don’t know how it will work, unless she moves into the Rovers of course.

as for frank i expected him to get off with all the dirt they had on carla.

I have heard rumours that Sally is his next victim. & I’ve not heard of Leanne leaving either.

Well, Ive heard that Frank gets murdered and Kevin is in the frame for it but he has another girlfriend before then so maybe he gets off with Leannes mum (cant remember her name)

Yes he does a bit, but I always thought Lloyd looked more like his dad than Peter

I wish Lloyd was still in Corrie, I thought he was good…

What a travesty of justice, but it was to be expected.

I don’t think Leanne has left for good. I think she’ll be back when she’s cooled down for Simon’s sake, and I also think she’ll go and live and work in The Rovers.

I can’t see anybody getting off with Leanne’s mum, Stella. I don’t think Karl would be too chuffed about that! :smiley:

I wish Karen, Steve’s ex-wife would return (Suranne Jones). She and Tracyluv would have some brilliant fight and screaming scenes if she did! :lol:

Carla does like other peoples husbands doesn’t she? Maria’s husband now Leanne’s. The Tracy/Steve stuff is completely ridiculous.

Agreed, but I’m finding it quite amusing with Steve’s facial expressions. Who’d want to be married to a harridan like Tracyluv though? :smiley:

Yes she makes a habit of pinching other peoples husbands and for that reason i really don’t like her, also i cannot see her being a mum to Simon, its not in her nature

yes i read it in one of the soap mags,i think it going to get nasty though before frank gets banged to rights.

I wouldn’t wish that awful crime on anybody and I hope there isn’t a repeat of the same storyline with Sally, but I do hope she has a close enough encounter for her to realise that Carla was telling the truth all along.

[quote=“Mollie, post: 168933”]

I can’t see anybody getting off with Leanne’s mum, Stella. I don’t think Karl would be too chuffed about that! :smiley:

Actually I’m sure I read somewhere that he’s going to be a naughty boy with one of the regulars :-D:-D I wont say who in case you don’t want to know, it all happens in Corrie :-D:-D

[quote=“marpaul, post: 168952”]

Surely not Deidre!!! :mrgreen:

And wasnt Horrid Bratchild awful tonight lol I also cant stand Traceyluv’s brat Amy either in fact I cant stand the adopted bratgirl from over the road either lol Gosh im awful but I do dislike wannabe starlets… I did like young Chesney though when he joined… Oh I dont like Sorfee and Rawzee either!!

“Rawzee” :lol: is supposed to be leaving Corrie next week!

Oh goodie!!!

Glad to see the back of Rawzee. I’ve never liked her.

Who’s the adopted “bratgirl?” Can’t think who you mean. :slight_smile:

I still think Simon looks like a mini-Fred West, even more tonight with the faces he pulled. If I’d been like that as a child I’d have got a wanger! :lol::lol:

No, come on Mags, spill about Karl. I don’t mind spoilers! Who’s Karl going to be norty with? :smiley:

we can put the flags out when she leaves