Tonight's Corrie

Corrie won’t be the same without Becky she brought fun into the show plus those fabulous fights. She’s a wonderful actress indeed.

I agree the best fighter since Joan Collins in Dynasty lol!

I really enjoyed the show about Becky tonight and it was good to relive her finest moments of which there were many :slight_smile: Am really going to miss her.

Yeh :cool: Corrie has just won the Television Awards :cool::-):slight_smile:

Aw Lynne. I’ve not watched it yet! :lol::lol:

It dun’t matter though. I’m glad they won because they darned well deserved to. If EE had won again, I wouldn’t have bothered watching it, but it’ll be worth the watch on Catch-Up now. :smiley:

Sorry Mollie :twisted:I Know. I’m glad EE didnt win again as well - never watch that now.

You little tinker, you. :mrgreen: It’s not available on Catch-Up TV yet, but I’ll definitely watch it when it is. :smiley:

Yes I’m pleased as well they won the award as its been EE for last few years :-D:-D

I find all Award shows boring. Glad Corrie won, would love Emmerdale to win one year. Not watch EE in years.

Corrie won’t be the same without Becky.

I just tried watching the start of NTA on STV with Brucie doing his bit, and the programme had a problem streaming so I gave up and tried ITV Player, but it’s not available on there yet. :frowning:

Will try again tomorrow. :slight_smile:

That’s great! So glad it didn’t go to EE (again!) :smiley:

I didn’t watch it - went to bed at 8 pm feeling unwell. :frowning:

I haven’t watched it for Years now, just got fed up with it. Don’t watch the other Soaps either.

I much prefer Corrie to EE.

Corrie’s really good at the moment isnt it, all that’s going on with Leanne, Carla and Peter, really exciting stuff. :slight_smile: I wonder if Peter and Carla will end up together.

I wonder whether Frank will end up being found guilty of rape, we all know he did it. I reckon (and I don’t know) that someone he knew before, that he raped, will give evidence against him, someone weve never seen before. It’s just a hunch I have. OR he’ll end up raping Sally. What does anyone else think?

Not a very nice subject to talk about is it.

I think Frank will get away with it and be so overconfident Sally will be the next victim.

Whatever happens, Peter and Leanne are at an end of their relationship.

I think Ali could be right about another victim coming forward. I hope so anyway because I don’t want Frank to get away with what he’s done, and it will wipe the smug looks off his mum’s, and Sally’s, faces.

The incident with Maria was well brought up though because, as a woman, she should never have agreed to meet him in his home. Neutral ground every time with someone you barely know. However, what she was wearing had no relevance.

Just think if Peter and Carla end up together she’ll have to help look after Simon!! Now I just cannot imagine her doing that :smiley:

I think the same as you as well…so we’ll have to wait and see :smiley:

Well I managed to watch the TV awards but, fortunately for me, I was able to skip the boring bits, including that horrendous creature Dermot O’Leary, or whatever his name is. What a horrid character with his shouting and growling.

Anyway, just thought I’d mention that! :smiley:

This may sound awful, but I can’t abide little Simon but he’ll be devastated at his dad and Leanne splitting up - not to mention the fall-out from Ken and Dreary as well. :slight_smile:

Peter and Carla are just so wrong for each other on many levels, so I can’t see that lasting either.

Aw I quite like little Simon :slight_smile: but yes he’ll be devastated at his dad. But have they actually split up yet? Maybe Leanne will forgive and perhaps Peter will come to his senses :slight_smile: nah I don’t think so!

Yes agree Peter and Carla are so wrong for each other and it wont last.

I think Sally will be the next victim too. Despite the fact that I now find it all a bit OTT I still watch it!

The reason I don’t like little Simon is because he’s a mouthy little sod, answering back to the adults which would have resulted in me having a smack if I’d done that at his age.

Has anybody noticed that he looks like Fred West? :mrgreen:

I wish Sally would get off her perch and forgive Kevin. After all, she’s had more blokes in her bed than Tracyluv! She was just lucky not to have got pregnant by any of them! :shock: