Tips to look after your husband

I found this invaluable information which some ladies on here might find very useful.

3 Likes

Oh, life was so simple then, post War, maybe there is a message somewhere, if not, a massage. :icon_wink:

Or even some menā€¦
:astonished:

2 Likes

My mum looked after my dad pretty much like that and believed in some of those ideas

Not all women in the fifties could afford to be stay at home mums though

1 Like

My mum had to be like this and we kids had to as well .

So glad things have changed and women are stronger

3 Likes

women where ā€˜designedā€™ to sweep up caves ; men to hunt woolly mammoths?

1 Like

Wow, ST. You gave me a ā€˜likeā€™!
I didnā€™t think for a minute that any of the ladies on here would have agreed for one minute!

1 Like

I always found this brochure very useful, full of handy tips.

1 Like

Marge sweeps up our cave.
I keep well away from woolly mammoths, though.

Oooh! Do American hosewives do that in the nude? What a good idea.

yes and Iā€™ve heard they ā€œhoseā€ ya down when ya get too excited too!! steady with ya hose bruce

I always though having 6 wives was a the ideal, after all Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest

Oh, I donā€™t know about SIX.
A couple maybe.

I am an old fashioned girl, JBR. Besides which - someone has to look after the menfolk - the little dears arenā€™t capable of doing it for themselves!

1 Like

@SilverTabby - put us in the wilds with a fish rod and a gun - we can sure look after the bacon then or is that fish or is that deer?

@JBR - becareful what you wish for JBR you might get a couple who love each other a lot ?

This is why women claim they can multitask, but they canā€™t have sex and a headache at the same time

1 Like

My mum never read that book.

Didnā€™t your wife?

My X husband actually believed these were his rights ā€¦honest he did !