Tips for coping with lockdown hair

:lol::lol::lol:

That is a cute little pony tail.:lol::lol::lol:

That really suits you Queenie! :mrgreen:

you can see me roots :shock: Pink hair it is :mrgreen:

Yes, LQ, go pink, though I liked the green too.

I’m off to have my hair done on Wednesday.
Having the works - shampoo, trim, hi-lights, the lot. :smiley:

I decided to go for a trim. . Eeeeek - I’ve been scalped!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/XqVy3RFh/hair-cut.jpg

It does feel very odd when you go shorter than you are used to, doesn’t it? I think it looks great - although to be honest I did like your hair longer, but I know that annoyed the heck out of you! You are clearly delighted with it, by the look of glee on you! :smiley: Good for you, and no more faffing around with it…unless you want to go pink…!! :shock:

Just found this thread…made me laugh LQ so have you gone pink yet…can’t wait to see it if you have :slight_smile:

Hi

I have gone short, a number 8 on top.

Much easier to dry my hair after a bath.

My Son bought hair clippers during the first lock down, so now he’ll never have to pay for a hair cut again. Guess who has to clip his hair… Good job I used to clip horses.

I see beauty everyday, without products. God that genepool is amazing.

I have had a good hair do day today. Having to wear a mask still is a pain & now it’s covered in dye as are my fingernails, from having to unhook & rehook it back on again.

What colour did you dye it, Tiff?

My hairdresser has mixed a light brown colour for me, I used to have it darker but the lighter colour suits me better, she said & I agree with her.:slight_smile:

Aww, that sounds lovely…just the thing for summer. You’ll be going blonde next! :smiley:

[FONT=“Verdana”]I have such baby fine hair that I can’t wear headbands anymore. I bought a Wahl clipper for $100 and I cut my own hair every few months. Been doing it through the entire pandemic.[/FONT]

Hi

The cost of haircuts has gone up.

Mine from £10 to £12.

I do not mind, lockdown has cost him a fortune.

Yes I went pink… see avatar… hubby isnt speaking to me. Hoping this makes you smile Lion Queen if you are able to access right now xx

2 Likes

@Summer Pink would not look great on many but I think you could get away with any colour Summer :grinning: it looks lovely.
I would look like someone had mopped up spilt juice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: