This Morning 'feud'

anyone who goes on national tv with hair like that is a failure! imo

1 Like

The two females who could be hosting the show.

This Morning could be axed as the drama of Philip Schofieldā€™s bombshell affair continues to unravel. The 61-year-old show native was cut from the programme just last week, and has since been fired from ITV completely, following the revelation he had a relationship with a much younger male employee while still married to his ex-wife Stephanie Lowe. It is understood Philipā€™s former lover was just a teen at the time they initially met. An inside source told The Sun: ā€œThis goes right to the top. Very senior heads could roll. If thereā€™s any suggestion of a cover up they could be culpable.ā€ They added: ā€œItā€™s also possible that This Morning could end up getting the axe.ā€ Fuming fans think the show should be taken off air completely following the last few weeks, while many others are calling for a nationwide boycott. What do you think should happen to the show?

The SUN.
Sky News

Yeah, but what about Schofieldā€™s ā€¦ :037:

1 Like

Iā€™m not bothered what happens to the Show - I never watched it anyway.
Iā€™m more concerned about whether Schofield was involved in grooming teenagers or not - and whether the ITV Bosses were aware of it and why they didnā€™t make more rigorous enquiries when complaints were made to them by people involved in the programme production and presentation team about Philip Schofieldā€™s behaviour - whether his actions did amount to ā€œgroomingā€ teenagers or whether he was ā€œabusing his powerā€, as the main Star of the Show, to get rid of people he ā€œfell out withā€ or who stood up to him, ITV should have investigated complaints instead of helping him to cover it up when it seems that most people involved in This Morning Production Team were aware of Schofieldā€™s relationship with the teenager he found a job for on the Show as a runner and how he got him moved off the Show to another unit when he ended their relationship.

I get the impression there is a lot more about Schofieldā€™s behaviour that hasnā€™t become publicly acknowledged, though there is plenty of unsubstantiated rumours circulating.
Judging from the public comments made by other presenters who worked with him, I think there is something more serious than just an ā€œill-advisedā€ affair with an another adult - surely that is not a sackable offence?

Iā€™ve seen photos of Philip Schofield and the young man as a teenage boy, and Simon Schofield and the boy, when he was still a teenage boy and a member of The Two Faced Theatre Company (a rather apt name! ) which Philip Schofield was a Patron of and his good mate, Simon Schofield was a Director of.

Bearing in mind the history of previous celebrity TV ā€œStarsā€ using their fame and ā€œcloutā€ to get away with inappropriate behaviour with young people, I think ITV Bosses should not have just dealt with complaints or rumours by just asking Schofield if it was true and taking his word for it. They should have investigated properly.
It is looking as though ITV were more concerned about shutting down any rumours that may affect the popularity of their TV Show than in getting to the truth of it.

3 Likes

The This Morning doctor Raj Singh has spoken out today after much thought apparently and said he voiced his concerns to the top guys there before he left. After he did so, his work hours were cut right back. One of those people was Martin Frizell who is married to the former TV presenter Fiona Phillips. Not looking good for him now.

1 Like

An article about that. He says he didnā€™t know about Philip, but there was a toxic culture of bullying and discrimination.

I never watched it either but maybe they should axe the showā€¦it will never be the same now. A new morning show with totally new presenters would be better received.

1 Like

Do we need ANY sort of breakfast television!?? Surely there are more constructive things folks could be getting on with, instead of watching cringeworthy stuff, presented by overrated, overpaid, talent free stiffs. Get yourself outdoors, and have a bloody good walk! Errr, hope I got that last bit right!! :open_mouth: :hushed:

6 Likes

Vintage breakfast TV had itā€™s merits :+1:

th-2567824793

The spot This Morning occupies, used to be for schools programmes.

All Playgrounds should be shut down, forthwith

1 Like

I canā€™t believe this non story has taken over the headlines. Media channels must think people are completely stupid.

4 Likes

With all of the important things going on about the future (or lack of) of this country and this is whatā€™s taking up the headlines Annieā€¦Just another one of the reasons I avoid the MSM.
:roll_eyes:

Spot on Boot.

Itā€™s becoming clear that Schofield is a nonce and ITV have protected him, knowing what was going on. Everyone knows but nobody dare say anything, except Eamonn Holmes who will spill the beans on GB News at 9pm with Dan Wootton.

Wootton reported Schofield as well in the 90s but was ignored.

1 Like

I canā€™t see why itā€™s headline news. Itā€™s about as interesting as a boiled egg. I was talking to my team today about the constant drive by tech companies to divert us from finding out real information & taking any control/use our brains. That was in respect of a system upgrade, but it seems to be rife and people donā€™t even notice because of constant distractions of marshmallow.

We have all heard of the supermarket marketing tricks - putting the items they donā€™t want you to focus on on the bottom shelf. Using the end of aisles to draw your attention to so-called bargains. We are being fed the same mind tricks by social media and TV. Iā€™ve said to the team the aim seems to be to make us all completely but happily stupid.

Close the libraries, make us reliant on social media and systems which we cannot control and then send us out to pasture.

Doubtless there will be a response about the benefits of alt news channels. Well thatā€™s a load of rubbish too. Fact is that if you want real news you have to pay hard cash for it these days. Most of the stuff on the net is a waste of time.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been following it , yes I know my life is boring :slightly_smiling_face: and I listened to GB news with Dan Wooten and Eamonn Holmes , seems everyone knew stuff was going on since 2019 . Seems there is more to come . Oh how the mighty have fallen . Eamonn tells his story about him and Ruth being kicked out . He doesnā€™t have much to say about Holly but thinks her days are over because she kept quiet . Iā€™m wondering who the young lad was or is . I bet he will tell all soon . Seems grooming went on with this lad .

Who would have believed it eh :smirk:

1 Like

Eamonn Holmes comes over as a bitter jealous has been !
Can only imagine the atmosphere is quite toxic with him around

I think the TV companies intend this sort of programme to be there just to fill up time between adverts.Thatā€™s where their revenue comes from.All this drama will be making more money for them.

2 Likes

Bravo Annieā€¦Great post.
:+1:

1 Like