This Morning 'feud'

Any ideas?
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.
His brother maybe, because he has gone to prison.

I have always disliked P Scofield since I first encountered him via TV recordings. To me he has always displayed that spoiled brat look-at-me syndrome and should have grown up many years ago!

1 Like

A bit of context for people not familiar. Hard to say what’s going on since it’s based on rumors.

The break was a regularly scheduled break.

I’ll take Holly if Phillip has finished with her…
:heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

As I stated before, Schofield needs to grow up and behave like the adult that he is!! He reminds me of Salt & Lineker of football and Walker’s Crisps fame🤬

1 Like

I have never liked P S,he seems rather smarmie and smug imo,and he seems even more so since he “came out”.
But i think alot of this so-called feud is media talk,plus they always take a break from the show.

1 Like

I stopped watching the show years ago because it was all about them giggling like two school girls , that was before he came out .I never dreamed he was Gay and it didnt bother me a hoot , but it was just them constanly having a hysterical giggle nearly every show .

Will you be appearing on the couch?

The Vacuous Bimbo will remain as a presenter on the programme, and will be joined by “members of the This Morning family”, ITV said.

:069:

Foxy will be hoping it’s Holly’s couch at home! :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

Oooh I say!
I’m sure Mr Fox will arrange the cushions accordingly.

2 Likes

There are a few locations that I would like to appear with Holly Chilli, and the couch is way down the list…
:nerd_face:
:bed:

1 Like

I think the last TV I watched in the morning was The Lone Ranger.

Never liked PS and always suspected he was gay so his coming out and crying like a baby was no surprise to me …… and apparently to lots of showbiz people.

I feel he is very false, used to think he was too squeaky clean and I never liked the way when he was interviewing guests with problems he put on this simpering voice and put his head on one side as if he was genuinely concerned. he should never have been allowed to give advice either - he often spoke over agony aunts and doctors who were more suited to do that.

Bit late hearing this but just read PS has resigned! Remember Kim Woodburn (the cleaning lady with Aggie)? She was on TV last night saying how Holly Willowbooby should leave too as she allowed PS to carry on being rude and nasty to many women on there including herself.

Also just read that they are trying to get Alison Hammond to pair up with Holly. If that’s the case, I will not be watching anymore (only when ironing!) as she is too loud and too much fake laughter.

Hmm … perhaps you need someone to keep an eye on your moral compass .

1 Like

I can’t believe this is news. Why are breakfast show hosts so controversial? Chris Evans, Richard and Judy, Anne Diamond, Selena Scott, all had their lives under the media microscope during their tenure.

1 Like

Until yesterday, I didn’t know there had been a feud on “This Morning” but it seems weird to me how TV Show Presenters falling out of friends make the News headlines. My iPhone sent me a “News Flash” yesterday that Phil Schofield was leaving This Morning TV Show.

Why that was considered newsworthy enough to put in the Apple News headline News Update, I have no idea.
I suppose the million or so viewers of that programme may be interested but it makes no difference to me.
I have seen bits of that show occasionally and I have occasionally seen both of the presenters working separately doing other shows.
I think Holly Willoughby is very attractive and comes across as quite personable and friendly. I don’t mind watching her present things but I’ve never taken to Phil Schofield - too smarmy and sounds insincere - though he is a couple of notches better than Richard Madeley was when he did that show - I thought Madeley was both smarmy and smug.

Unassuming, caring boy/girl next door types tend not to apply for jobs as TV presenters, and, would be no good at it anyway, not controversial enough.

Mmmmm, Good choice Chilli…
:+1:

2 Likes