This is what a huge number of people think about the toad, Farage

At least Prescott punched the Egger :laughing:

1 Like

Self-defence.

1 Like

Oh, my goodness, I think youā€™re right!

What a gullible sucker Iā€™ve been, thereā€™s one born every minute :rofl:

When I think about it, what a coincidence there were so many cameras about just at the right angle to get the perfect shots?

And last time he got milkshaked he was really angry and indignant, this time he was very relaxed and smiley about it :woman_shrugging:

Excellent conspiracy theory Helen P, Iā€™m going to spread it :rofl:

But also, if he is paying people to milkshake him, Iā€™d like to volunteer, the satisfaction of chucking a shake right in that toad face grin would be worth giving him the publicityšŸ¤£

1 Like

And Richard Tice was smiling throughout.

1 Like

And donā€™t you think itā€™s the kind of tactics the other sides use too Maree? We are all being conned everyday by the mediaā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s always the Upside.
For ā€˜327 Millionā€™ Wild Colonialā€™s across the pond. :wink:
Nigel Farage, has decided. Not 2 harangue You.
Blowing Dons trumpet. Whilst heā€™s a trifle ankyloglossia, out of breath & tongue-tied, in the witness box.
The Multi $$$$$$$$$$'s were enticing.
Alas the bucket had a hole in it.
Now opting for a couple of Ā£ for a beer. And free Milkshakes.
Bending the ears of ā€˜37kā€™ Clacton upon Sea. Lucky Peeps. :laughing:
Who said. ā€œYou couldnā€™t make it Upā€. Nigel has.
Go2 >>
How to Spot a Reptilian [Toad] in a World of Humanoids

1. Look for reptilian eyes.
  2. Check their body for scales.
  3. See if their hologram flickers.
  4. Observe their behavior.
  5. Trust your intuition.
2 Likes

I think the key thing is the word dodgy:

I actually think people should do more than just throw milkshakes at politicians/enablers of anything which drives humanity apart, supports grotesque greed and suffering etc. Itā€™s about time society stood up to and tore down the whole notion of rulers and the ruled. The age of billionaires and the repugnantly rich is certainly coming to an end.

The iconic Tupac Shakur spoke out about it all the way back in 1992, and where it was obviously a huge problem in his community back then it is no longer discriminate (because the greed now is off the scale - they donā€™t care about you or your family even if they ā€˜lookā€™ like you!) it is across the board and people no matter what colour are now sufferingā€¦ and thankfullyā€¦ waking up:

Probably why they killed him!

From here

1 Like

Yes, I do, you canā€™t trust any of the tossers or take anything at face value

But what I l know of the disgraceful things Farage has already done makes me extra suspicious of his antics now

4 Likes

We have all been taken in, those in politics are all self serving, most wealthy, businessmen, lawyers, accountants. Have no trust in any, including Nigel Farage. Why vote for more of the same. Have listened to some of the pledges from conlabliars none have any realistic chance of making f*** all difference.

2 Likes

Have had a post deleted, sad, but stand by the rules. Plain speaking allows you to communicate clearer and effectively. imo

Violence is unjustifiable, not right or reasonable, prank or not.

1 Like

If he did organize it,heā€™s even more stupid than I thought he was.

1 Like

We should have more like Spode.

typical of the younger generation who can only express their opinions by doing things like this, or spreying shop front or defacing paintings.
I put the blame squarely on universities who apparently appear to encourage, or should I say donā€™t discourage students. what I donā€™t understand is why the students are not expelled from their studies.
If their interests lie towards makeing themselves a public nuisance they have no right to higher education

3 Likes

I like Nigel, not just because he pretends to like a beer or two. :smiley:

2 Likes

He talks just like the all the elected, privately educated plonkers that have driven Britain into the ground.

1 Like

In the future humanity will be driven apart by AI. You will look back on the time we are living in with nostalgia.

2 Likes

I am no fan of fromage, but I have to agree that it could easily have been a container of bleach or worse. Iā€™m disappointed he is standing. It will just split the vote and lead to another rubbish coalition. This whole election is a car crash. In the meantime I understand lettuce woman is still getting her golden handshake and swanning around doing interviews around the world.

2 Likes

It wonā€™t be driven apart by AI Annie, it (or rather those controlling it - ie those same repugnantly rich) will destroy us.

Everything is a distraction until AI and robotics can do everything we can, then the world will become an even bigger playground for the already rich. There will be no more of our own offspring - our bloodlines, our entire ancestral history will be wiped out. All because the grotesquely greedy want it all.

Time is running out, if we donā€™t do something soon, humanity in the sense that we know it is doomed.

1 Like

AI will end up controlling AI.

1 Like