This is not good Azz

This new forum is so good I’m spending more time on here than I did before… :009:
Everywhere I look there are new things to discover, and little icons that open up a world of interesting topics and posts…Mrs Fox has already threatened me with divorce if I don’t come off my laptop…

You have exceeded my expectations Azz, and thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this project thus far…It’s going to take me quite a while to take advantage of all the great new things incorporated into this pandoras box of technology…Love the new emojis’s… :026: :026: :026:

9 Likes

:cool:

@OldGreyFox I have been on for a while but thankfully no Mr Minx concerns for me.
Shut it down and enjoy your lovely 2 weeks of summer while it still lasts

:rofl:

1 Like

Hasn’t he done a fantastic job!.

I think I should show my respects to the old site, I don’t feel I’ve grieved for it long enough…I feel quite bad about that.:frowning::frowning:

It’s the exploring I love, learn something new every minute.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Well I’ve not seen these new emojis, in fact, I haven’t seen any emojis at all,

1 Like

There above.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Just click on the little smiley face at the top of the reply box Primus…There are hundreds to choose from… :101:

4 Likes

@Primus1

It’s in the text box when you reply to someone or create something eg. a thread
It’s a little smile face icon
Click on it
Select your icon

3 Likes

Yes, so am I…I did manage to squeeze in some dinner, and took the dog out in the rain, but not for long. Thinking I should set myself a schedule for coming on here or else nothing will get done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Very well said Bob, and this Bob absolutely agrees.
Sadly just as with any change there are those that don’t like changes, and I can understand that to some degree at least and sympathise even.
But I’ve spent more time on here today than I thought I would have available so I can understand Mrs OGF too.
And on that note, good evening all.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It will become addictive because your always informed of your replies to your posts or somebody else adding to a thread you have posted on…

…Called Human nature…we are naturally curious beings…
That is why now all the Hard Work has been done for all our benefits.
.We can run or walk around and see all the new features, get over the old one, … much sooner than a lot of people believed…I never doubted it as have seen this system before… :innocent:

1 Like

I’m plugging away… trying to adapt.

If I’m honest though … I preferred the old forum. (I’ll take it on if Azz decides not to get rid of it!)
It seemed to have a few features this place lacks which somehow made it more cosy and less impersonal but change is change.

3 Likes

I think I agree, Morticia. but I guess we have to get used to this one if we want to stay.

1 Like

Can see that of course…
…But most features are there and the differences are much less than you Feel, a week on and you will comfy again…
You have to get use to Avatars as Names, unless you click on the Avatar and then you can see who it belongs to…Your soon get use to whom they are…unless they are like me and keep changing today…I changed mine because it looked like somebody else’s…I have no problem’s changing it myself. No hangs up either…Good Luck Everybody…

1 Like

Ooh err! It’s posh in ere innit?! :laughing:

2 Likes

Is this a new thread l am starting???
Or is it just a reply to someone ??

Donkeyman! ??
1 Like

The new site is okay, I suppose, but I’m afraid I wasn’t one of the lucky ones who had an orgasm when they first saw it. :090:

1 Like

Thanks! Those custom smilies are so fun!

1 Like

Azz great job. The UI is far easier. Love the results really worth the wait. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Gotta say I agree with OGF - I seem to be spending far more time on here just finding out what I can do. And so far I am really impressed, really, really impressed. But honestly, I’m having to tear myself away from the screen and make myself do other stuff, cos it is so addictive!
Thanks Azz

2 Likes

unfortunately I have no idea how to find your posts OGF. Is there a running thread or exercise thread?

1 Like