This is not good Azz

Hi Morty,
I tried replying to you in another thread but something went wrong so I’m here. I tried clicking on your name and got 1/2 of your profile. I’m on an iPhone so I’m getting parts of pages . Nothing seems to really fit. I see the ‘reply’ button but don’t actually see a ‘post’ button for when I want to submit my message.

@Azz
Here is what my posts end up like. I can’t imagine writing a long post. I hope this picture works so you can see what’s going on. I’m on an iphone12 if that helps.

You are viewing the desktop site on Mobile - click on this link and it should go back to the mobile view:

Edit: removed in case anyone clicks it by accident :lol:

1 Like

Thank you. :sweat_smile::+1:

2 Likes

Great stuff - it should be a million times better than the old site on mobile :023:

1 Like

No! It still does the same thing. It switches between this elongated box to a little one but I’m ok. I’ll figure it out .
Ok this time it went instantly to a little box. Sorry. I’m technically challenged. :joy:

1 Like

Time for a hug :hugs:

1 Like

Check you are in Mobile view, by clicking on the hamburger menu (the three lines next to your avatar) in the top right then look towards to bottom:

If the link for ‘Desktop View’ shows then you are in the Mobile View :023:

(When you’re in the mobile view, a link to the desktop view would show)

2 Likes

Annie, if you look at the top of the homepage and select categories…You will find me in the sporty bits as usual…

:running_man:

1 Like

Me too Morty… :004:

2 Likes

I’ve always admired your sporty bits Foxy.

1 Like

It’s hard not to with those shorts of his. :002:

2 Likes

So you do too?

2 Likes

I admire his nerve more than his sporty bits. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, I can’t see his nerve when I admire his sporty bits. You’re a deep one on the quiet aren’t you Harbal.

2 Likes

As long as we appreciate him, which I’m sure we all do, it doesn’t really matter why. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like