This is a not very nice pest

:009::009:

Copycat…

:crazy_face:

Can’t knock perfection. Adopt it, that’s what I say :wink:

One of my son’s favourite sayings is “Kill it!” about any insect or thing under his “creepy crawlie” heading which includes slugs.
I try whenever possible to rehome them rather than harm them and just this morning relocated a sizeable slug to some greenery in the field at the bottom of the garden.

Does that apply to all visitors, if they don’t pay board and lodgings but they walk or perhaps scuttle?

They’re very photogenic

1 Like

They can’t help being ugly. I know some people like that!

BTW. I know that the two large stalks have (retractable) eyes at the ends, but do the bottom smaller ones also have eyes?

1 Like

It does if they frighten the life out of me JB…
:gun: :axe: :dagger:

1 Like

The bottom two are feelers and tasters. If they lose any stalks they regrow

1 Like

Thanks. Interesting.

1 Like

They eat bird food too.

1 Like

That’s often the easiest way to catch them …
Once , after snooping around the garden I collected nearly 80, then threw them over the wall to my neighbour.
Half an hour later I saw all these little dark squiggly shapes crawling back over the boundary wall.

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I left the ones I took pics of alone, hoping the hedgehogs would eat them, they didn’t!

1 Like

I thought hedgehogs were supposed to love them.

1 Like

So did I, but not the hedgehogs here, these are spoilt with fancy & expensive hedgehog food, bought by others not me. I don’t feed the ones here but others do. :grinning:

Oh wow - that actually looks incredibly cute! :003:

Oh Gosh!..I’d do the same with those as I did with the pigeons…Drive them down south to Basingstoke and release them…The pigeons beat me home, but those little fellas wouldn’t… :laughing:

You could take them for a walk with you.

1 Like

Ha Ha Yes Bruce, that’s about as fast as I go these days… :anguished:

@Tiffany Yuk! Shivers … :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like