The Tourist... BBC1

EZ, I’m sorry to hear about your family and Covid. My brother has Covid too and he’s had the three injections.

Happy New Year to you and l hope your family will feel better soon.

I’m recording it and watching it later in the week.

EZ Best wishes to you and anyone stricken with this vile virus, lots of my family hit but all OK now thank goodness.

1 Like

Ruthio, l hope you enjoy it. I like to think you will!!

Happy New Year to you and your family. l hope your ribs are better now.

I’ve watched the whole series now on iplayer…I thought it was good although a bit complicated in places…I will say no more as I don’t want to spoil it for you all…

Worth watching

1 Like

Not watched “The Tourist” yet Arty, but will catch up with it on Britbox
a happy new year to you and your family.

1 Like

I watched episode 2 on tv and l nearly, nearly watched episode 3 but l knew that would be fatal and l’d still be up until the early hours watching the whole lot!!

Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, is a good actor as he scares me!!

Thanks Arty, will probably watch it, but tonight it’s The Bay which I seem to remember enjoying the first series (though I’ll have to look it up to remind myself what happened!)
Ribs took a month, then vicious cough virus with complications (covid? who know, pcr test inconclusive) four more weeks…OK now, but energy low.
Thanks for asking, Happy and Healthy New Year to you and All x

1 Like

@Artangel
I watched one episode on TV and 2 on Iplayer and decided if I watched too many episodes at once, this behaviour could become a bad habit and I would never get any housework done so I turned the laptop off and went to tidy the garage

1 Like

Thank You, ruthio. I hope you feel completely better soon.

The Bay? Do you mean it’s on television tonight, or you have a recording of it?
Four Lives starts tonight on BBC1 written by Stephen Marchant and starring Sheridan Smith.

The Bay series2 tonight ITV3 10pm

1 Like

Meg, You had sense! :laughing:

I’m sure l watched that last year when it was on ITV1.

You’re right Arty, sorry, this is a repeat of series2.
I’m still going to watch it because I enjoyed it so much!
Apparently there is a series3 imminent.
The lead is replaced, as DC Lisa Armstrong has left (what a shame)

1 Like

The Tourist.

Can’t make head nor tail of what the hell’s going on but we’re finding it edge-of-seat enthralling. So much so, we’ve downloaded the remaining episodes to watch asap.

2 Likes

Tenko rerun started today on Drama Channel @ 2.20 pm. I used to love that programme.

1 Like

Watched episodes 1 and 2 last night.
Brilliant!! I’m utterly hooked!

1 Like

In all fairness since I’ve been ticked off elsewhere I should type

SPOILER ALERT !!!

Oh dear…had I known in advance how horrific some of the violent scenes would be, I might have decided to give it a miss (the poor taxi driver?)
As it is there’s one more episode to go, which we will watch this evening.
Strangely compelling…
I don’t think I remember watching anything quite so surreal since Lost!

1 Like

Well I’ve just finished episode 6. Heavens, what a rollercoaster it all was :flushed:.

SPOILER ALERT !!!
Not really giving anything away, but I was a bit stumped with how it ended. Don’t know what to think, because it kind of ended before it had ended, if you know what I mean. So we have to assume, based on calculated guesswork. Really disappointing.

I mean, seriously, if you’re going to tell a story as involved and complicated as this was, please please please get to the end properly!

1 Like

Oh I hate it when we have stupid endings ,I’m going to watch episode 6 tomorrow and I just knew it would be a rubbish ending. I wont get too excited now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh dear, now I feel I’ve spoiled it for you. But honestly, it’s not really a stupid ending, just a bit disappointing. The whole plot thing came together brilliantly, have no fear on that score.

2 Likes