The Tourist... BBC1

Did anyone watch this first episode of The Tourist on BBC1 tonight at 9pm. There are six episodes.

Set in Australia. It is about a man who has lost his memory and is trying to find out who he is.
I found it quite scary and tense but so watchable.
The second episode is on tomorrow night.

1 Like

I watched it and thought it was good so I watched the second episode which is available on BBC iplayer…really good…keep watching

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up - I didn’t know about this, so I shall watch on catch up!

3 Likes

Watched the first episode . Looks good .

1 Like

Thanks . I didnt know about it either. I’ll catch up

1 Like

I don’t normally watch dramas but with a dearth of decent programmes on over this never ending ‘holiday’ I watched and was entertained by The Tourist.
I will be watching the rest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just watched episode 1 my mind is baffled!

1 Like

Just watched half of episode 2 and I’ve given up for now I’ll re watch another time

1 Like

Going to watch part 2 tonight. We enjoyed first part.

1 Like

Yes, l will keep watching as it is, l suppose fascinating!

Happy New Year to you and all your family.

1 Like

Bathsheba, I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Muddy, l thought you would like it because of your connection with Australia.

LQ, l hope you’ll enjoy it and not be so scared as l was!!

1 Like

Meg, l agree, the offerings on tv this Christmas were awful. I usually record lots of stuff but nothing was worth recording… except, All Creatures Great And Small.

1 Like

Susan, Yes l agree, there is a lot to understand but l’m sure everything becomes more clear after each episode. I just hope there is not a silly billy ending!!

Happy New Year to you and all your family…

1 Like

And to you and yours Artangel x

1 Like

Flowerpower, The first episode was good wasn’t it? I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode too!
I loved seeing the scenery but would hate to travel for miles and be the only vehicle on the road!

1 Like

and that wasn’t up to much

1 Like

Not watched it yet but I intend to. I’ve had a very busy few days with some of my family hit by Covid.
A very happy new year to one and all. Take care and stay safe, this killer disease is still with us.

1 Like

Wishbone, l haven’t watched All Creatures… yet. Have you watched The Tourist yet?
It’s written by the writers of Baptiste and The Missing, both great series.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

1 Like