The Smell, The Awful Shocking Smell

Today, from my bedroom and en-suite came an awful smell. I really worried about it and thought what’s happening to my body to cause such a shocking smell.
Two days before, l had done the test for Bowel Cancer and sent it off. Surely, it wasn’t that and it had lingered.
To get rid of the smell, l opened all the windows and squirted loads of bleach into my toilet and down the bath-hole.
I went into other bedrooms and they smelt ok. It was just my bedroom.

I decided to go out to the shops and hoped that the bleach would work and it would all be fresh smelling again when l got back.
I picked up my shopping bag to check my credit cards were in there… and phhhhoar… the smell. This was where the smell was coming from…
What do you think it was?

1 Like

Forgotten scotch egg? :rofl:

No. Sorry Maree. Guess again.

Some forgotten frozen fish ?

1 Like

A Camembert cheese? They are fine when they come out of the oven, but the smell is ungodly before they go in. If you didn’t know what it was, you would suspect it was coming from someone who had died several weeks previously. :grimacing:

1 Like

The stench of Capitalism. :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Stale egg sarnies?

1 Like

One of you is close.

I’d go for the cheese option maybe?

2 Likes

OK. Do tell!

1 Like

Besoeker, You have to guess!

A nasty poo in your shopping bad?

1 Like

Drains.

1 Like

Was it a bag for life and it had just come to the end of it…?

1 Like

Some sort of raw meat forgotten in the bottom of your bag?

1 Like

Half a prawn sandwich?

2 Likes

Gorgonzola

1 Like

Some great guesses but only one or two are almost correct but not precise enough.

A rotten piece of veg or a rotten potato gone wet

1 Like

Was it a full doggy bag that you had forgotten to put in the bin? :nauseated_face: