The Smell, The Awful Shocking Smell

Yuck! If it was.

1 Like

Mags… but…l haven’t got a dog! Nor, do l frequent dog walks…picking up dog poo, bag it and keep it in my shopping bag!! :laughing:

I think someone planted it in your shopping bag, Art! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Tiffany, Don’t encourage Mags!
Anyway, if l did pick up and bag dog poo, l’d make sure l kept it the fridge and not leave it in my shopping bag! :laughing:

1 Like

It was the guy with the dodgy sunglasses, wasn’t it? :male_detective:

2 Likes

Some one had sneaked in and pushed raw prawns into your curtain rods

1 Like

A dead Mouse or Bird that one of your Cat’s have brought in.

1 Like

It wasn’t a vagrant sprout was it…sprouts smell terrible if you forget about them

1 Like

A tuna sandwich? Tuna is bad enough when it’s fresh, but when it’s been warmed up and goes off? Bleurgh :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Now I feel bad :face_vomiting:

1 Like

A communistic style propaganda leaflet?

1 Like

Blimey is this still going on! Have we established it was some sort of food gone off, or is it something else?
Did the smell go when the object causing the smell was removed?
Can we ask these questions, Artie? If we can will you answer truthfully? :grin: :grin:

1 Like

susie, One of my cats? I don’t have any cats! :laughing:

I did wonder if it might be a dead mouse, or rat but l have never seen one in the house ever.

Ok Tiffany it was cheese, a very ripe 4 strength gooey Brie. My bag still smells of it!
It’s now in the fridge stinking that out.

I am so pleased it wasn’t me giving off the odour as l would have cleared buildings. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank You everyone for being such good sports and being so witty and hilarious.
All your replies were great. xx

1 Like

Why, for heaven’s sake, didn’t you eat it?
Presumably, you bought it to eat it.

JBR, Remember l had a very traumatic day on Monday! :laughing:
I don’t think having my central heating on helped the Brie whilst it was in my bag!
I did have some with crackers yesterday evening. It was lovely.
It’s now in the fridge, stinking that out!

There was an explosion once in a French cheese factory
there was de-brie everywhere.

4 Likes

They do say (or at least some say) that the most malodorous cheese is the tastiest.
I’m afraid I don’t always agree.

2 Likes

JBR, It was really very tasty. I love it and l love tasty blue cheese like St Agur.