The Queen Has Tested Positive For Covid

Our Queen Elizabeth has tested positive for Covid-19. Such sad news.
I hope she’ll be ok

3 Likes

Oh dear, that’s bad news :slightly_frowning_face:. I hope she will recover soon.

5 Likes

Oh dear, what a shame. She’s triple vaxxed and they’re saying her symptoms are mild, though

2 Likes

Sad news…I wonder if she’ll work from home?

3 Likes

Your Majesty, you have been a wonderful Queen and am praying for you in Jesus Name, that you will make a full recovery, …I’m sure you’ve had all your shots ,so hopefully you won’t get it’s full toll of this dreadful disease in your body…

God Bless You…Your Majesty,:pray::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, not what we want to hear, but inevitable I suppose, with both Charles and Camilla getting it.

Get well soon, ma’am.

2 Likes

My best wishes to H.M. in expectation of a speedy recovery … :bouquet:

3 Likes

HM is working from the sub-office today at Windsor :wink: she is on light duties.

Hope her symptoms continue to be mild and she makes a good recovery.

2 Likes

Crikey and in her special Jubilee year, hope she recovers. At her age even mild symptoms are hard hitting.

2 Likes

I heard this on the news earlier today too. At the moment they are saying she is not bad and is being well looked after.
Hope she’s ok. I am sure she will get the best of healthcare as I should think she is quite fragile now.

3 Likes

I’ve just seen that and she says that it’s just a bad cold.

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound too mild then. Perhaps she is just carrying on regardless, duty calls and all that.

1 Like

That’s good to hear ,Logan, I know at this precise moment, many prayers are going up for her,:pray:

2 Likes

I saw this news on my phone earlier. I do hope her symptoms continue to be mild and just like a cold. It’s worrying to contract any stronger virus at her age.

2 Likes

In the news here, we all wish her well. Surrounded as she is with people it is not at all surprising.

2 Likes

Get well soon our dear Queen . Me and dad were just saying we hoped she didn’t get it as she was with Charles and camilla who tested positive. I so hope she doesn’t get really unwell.

My friends parents who are in their late 80s both got it last week, her dad has copd and is quite ill to begin with and they are both fine with just mild symptoms so there’s hope for the queen.

2 Likes

She shouldn’t be working at all at her age, and with Covid. She should have at least a few days off to help herself recuperate.

5 Likes

Buck House statement: The monarch, 95, is experiencing “mild cold-like symptoms” but expects to carry out “light duties” this week.

Get well soon, Your Majesty.

4 Likes

Good, and from what I’ve heard that is typical of the new Omicron variant.
Typical of her to keep going. Most people would go back to bed.

4 Likes

Please ,most people would not as they don’t have servants to wait on them hand and foot and to do the chores !
Most people don’t have doctors on tap either , I doubt her maj has to call up with hundreds of others at 8.00 am in order ( if you are lucky ) get a phone consultation!
Light duties appear to be watching her horse win at Newbury on the T.V and sending a message to the winners of the curling competition .
Poor old dear :slight_smile:

3 Likes