The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

I read somewhere today someone started a go fund me page for them because she felt sorry that Charles had cut off his money. She said she wanted to raise money for him so they could pay off their mortgage!!! What the heck? Anyway the page was closed down after raising $110 . Ridiculous.

No wonder so many Americans need therapists.

Here’s another half white black man David Olusoga who slags of Britain , the country he lives in ,was educated in and who gave him the opportunities in life .Why one wonders does he not repatriate to the country of his Papa ,Nigeria ?

Harry isn’t the only thick one then!

I think they used to call them ‘mulattos’ in the olden days. I don’t know whether that’s another illegal word today.

Yes, probably. The correct term I think now, is mixed race?

Yes it is it’s a horrible word we have moved on form that we call them bi racial .
David Olusoga reknown historian has a white mother and a black father he was born in Nigeria but his mother returned to the U.K. with him when he was six.
Clearly he had a difficult childhood and did experience racism .
How are childhood affects us .
doesn’t mean that that lying American woman is telling the truth .
He was a child living on an a council estates she is a middle aged women having to slum it in a palace for all of 20 months .

They still are in Brazil.

OK. For now, then. I wonder how long it will be before the term ‘mixed race’ will be outlawed too.

So much vitriol expressed toward this couple. Quite unbelievable.

I can see it happening, sadly. Someone somewhere will be offended by the “mixed” connotations.

"My parents “chose" to have me, there was no mix up”

Although, having said that
I find its more white people who get offended on coloured peoples behalf.

they’ve brought about the criticism because they talk a load of chit, reckoning they want privacy then put themselves on the highest prolific chat show in the world so now not only us are talking about them but the whole world.

I dont see anything unbelievable here , most are saying it as it is, this couple are attention seeking narcissists ,esoecially her, ah yes shes a good actress alright, she sucked some in.

I think most people are astounded by the hypocrisy of this couple, Bruce. Fine, if they left the Royal Family and lived their own life away from everyone, (as they said they wanted to do) but they seem to be flaunting themselves to anyone willing to point a camera at them.

:

Said it better than me pixie :023:

Oh I dunno, LQ
I’m totally stealing that word from now on! :smiley:

Teehee

I see Thomas Markle has supposed to have given Oprah Winfrey a letter saying he wants to give his side of the story.

A never-ending saga. New soap opera even.

:smiley:

More like a Soap Oprah. :-(:-(:frowning:

The whinge fest of a rich entitled couple when half the world struggles in poverty with no security no fall back on mummy’s millions no doting father to be pick up the bills .
Yes it’s a hard life.