The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

I have seen green blackboards too, but they were on a continuous roller thing so you could manually move them up, and over the top as required.

Back to topic. Seems that no wedding actually took place 3 days before the proper one

It couldn’t have been a legal wedding in any case if there was just 3 people present. The Law states there MUST be 2 witnesses to the marriage for it to be legal - that makes 5 people need to be present if my maths are correct :lol:.

Probably just a run through to make sure he knows his place.

So MeMe lied and Dopey backed her up.

I’m not in the least bit surprised.

Exactly so, a rehearsal, nothing more, nothing less.

Well if they thought that was a real marriage, they’re both a bit thick.

Liars or thick? Perhaps we’ll never know which.

One of each, maybe?

Surely they can’t be that dense - can they?

The sweeping statement that they were married three days before the wedding for the public was delivered as an out and out lie.

Mind, narcissists are so up their own bums they just can’t see and appreciate how people perceive them - a case of the king has no clothes, methinks.

But what are they hoping to achieve by saying that?

God only knows. I think the woman is beginning to lose her marbles.

Perhaps some misguided way of proving they love each other despite what everyone is saying about them (ie she is marrying him for status, etc) :102:

Don’t know what they hoped, but they have achieved demonstrating that they are romancers of the truth. If they can’t even get this part of their long planned story right, then it does open up significant doubts over other parts.

Harry and Meghan visited Straya a while back but haven’t been back.

This week’s Private Eye sums things up

To be fair, Dopey was probably none the wiser. He thinks he is on his second marriage. :-p

I haven’t seen the Soapy Winfrey interview but wasn’t something to do with when the baby pantone colour was discussed?

I was reading earlier that Meghan was taking charge of the interview
talking over Harry, and tapping his hand when she thought he was talking too much. I haven’t seen it so I can’t attest to that, but I do think she leads and he follows along like a good little puppy, just wanting to make her happy and pleased with him. I do see a difference in him from before.

Perhaps she’s both but he’s definitely thick, in my opinion of course.