The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

So much vitriol expressed toward this couple. Quite unbelievable.

I can see it happening, sadly. Someone somewhere will be offended by the “mixed” connotations.

"My parents “chose" to have me, there was no mix up”

Although, having said that…I find its more white people who get offended on coloured peoples behalf.

they’ve brought about the criticism because they talk a load of chit, reckoning they want privacy then put themselves on the highest prolific chat show in the world so now not only us are talking about them but the whole world.

I dont see anything unbelievable here , most are saying it as it is, this couple are attention seeking narcissists ,esoecially her, ah yes shes a good actress alright, she sucked some in.

I think most people are astounded by the hypocrisy of this couple, Bruce. Fine, if they left the Royal Family and lived their own life away from everyone, (as they said they wanted to do) but they seem to be flaunting themselves to anyone willing to point a camera at them.

:

Said it better than me pixie :023:

Oh I dunno, LQ…I’m totally stealing that word from now on! :smiley:

Teehee

I see Thomas Markle has supposed to have given Oprah Winfrey a letter saying he wants to give his side of the story.

A never-ending saga. New soap opera even.

:smiley:

More like a Soap Oprah. :-(:-(:frowning:

The whinge fest of a rich entitled couple when half the world struggles in poverty with no security no fall back on mummy’s millions no doting father to be pick up the bills .
Yes it’s a hard life.

I doubt that will happen , it doesn’t the fit the ‘agenda’.

That would be Oprah off their Christmas Card list .
I think Oprah has lost credibility ( but gained millions ) with this interview.

Digressing if I may, when Edward v111 abdicated he received a pension of £10.000 a year for life I may be wrong here ( how much in today’s money I wonder …anyone know ) he lived a life of opulence and comfort did the taxpayer pay his pension or the King ?

I do feel Harry carrys his mothers pain and grief and I think he knows and remembers her hurt and how she was treated ( think I’m repeating myself here ) Good for him for breaking free but I agree he should not receive any financial support now . Anyway they are mega rich

Should have thought of that, drat! :smiley:

The continuing story of The War Of The Windsors.

Already been done by Channel 4. Missed it.

Channel 4 described the show, in a statement: “The series is a wry take on what the soap opera of their lives (and loves) might just be like. Delving behind the headlines and gossip columns, The Windsors lets our imaginations run riot in this ludicrous parody. "Imagine, who really controls the sceptre in Charles and Camilla's marriage? What do the Royals really think of Kate? Does Wills really want to be king? Will Harry ever take Pippa up the aisle or will they end on a bum note? And what do Beatrice and Eugenie actually do for a living?" C4's head of comedy Phil Clarke added: “In The Windsors, our much-loved Royal family is re-imagined through the lens of a soap opera, and although the stories are completely fictional, some are inspired by real events. As a result, writers Bert and George have outdone even the funniest, most ludicrous issue of Hello! magazine ever."

It’s about time he stopped trading off the sympathy vote .
It’s been 24 years he’s a man now although he is being unmanned by his self absorbed wife .

:023: :023:

His brother must be wonder if Harry considers his emotional state. Likewise, Harry talks as though he could not care less.

Could all be a front, I know when I used to have fall outs with any of my sisters I always made it look like I didn’t give a hoot. But on my own it was a different story. Harry could be doing the same thing. But as I keep saying, he’s well down the heir to the throne line, so it’s his life, and how he chooses to live it is his business not anyone else’s.