The Official OFC members selfie thread

:rofl: there really is an ‘Elephant ‘ in London!

It appears that I need to eat humble pie!
My bad!

:pie:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s super awesome to put a face to the profile name! I love it!

Wow sly old grey :fox_face: that’s a lovely selfie idea! Very cool! And I just adore those er… shorts! Really, really great shorts you’ve got there :shorts: :icon_wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Did you make that Bratti?

1 Like

No but I wish I did. It looks delicious and I figured it ‘could’ very well be a humble pie instead of bumble berry, :stuck_out_tongue::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, I’d eat that pie anytime! Yummy!

1 Like

Bratti, you have one expressive Eye, I doubt the other matches up, lower expectation and all that. :smiley: :biking_man: :walking_man:

:biking_man: :walking_man:

15 Likes

On yer bike!

Nice to ‘see’ all our members :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone taking a selfie on a phone makes everything the other way round.

12 Likes

Hi Logan1 lovely to ‘e-meet’ you!
I love your hair!

So nice to see everyone. I don’t do selfies much at all, but this one was about 6 mths ago…

And another one from last week at the park where I walk…so you can see I’m a regular gal well over 60,er 70 now…at the park

14 Likes

You’re Absolutely stunning Right Now!

It’s wonderful to ‘see’ you!

You’ve given me some courage now. I shared then requested a deletion of my selfie that I took on Friday!

Perhaps it was ok to publish it after all!

Especially since I’ve got nothing to hide :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice words, Minx! Now, girl, if I can post one, you get one and put it up here! I love seeing my friends on here, it’s so much more pleasant than to talking to an abstract. Besides, in another 5 years, we will look back and the pic we didn’t like to be posted today is gonna look darned good to us then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok! So, this is me taken on Friday at the office when I had to pop in for some documents :slightly_smiling_face:

I have two years left to get to my 50th milestone birthday.

16 Likes

me2

me1

so sorry no idea why they comming out as thumbnail pics

12 Likes

You’ll be joining one of those forums for the over 50s in 2023 then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes