The Official OFC members selfie thread

Very good minx, thanks for sharing.

BTW you don’t look elephant. :smirk:

1 Like

woooooooo @Bratti dear, I do like that! In all its wonkiness. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey DooD!

That explains it then! I felt so out of place in that pic and now I know why!

:026:

I think we just found Marvin.
:grin:

Oh dear I do hope not, I find that sooo depressing…:persevere:

2 Likes

Lovely to see you all :icon_cool: , I don’t have a smart phone or do selfies and the photograph I manged to take on my Ipad for a driving licence would probably get me locked up if I posted it :grin:

1 Like

And about time…The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten million: they were the worst, too. The third ten million I didn’t enjoy at all. After that, I went into a bit of a decline.

1 Like

Why thank you. :heart:
I think. :rofl::sweat_smile:Lol ( kidding ):wink:

You couldn’t possibly have a selfie section without one of the fox…

12 Likes

go on, I dare ya! :upside_down_face:

Look at them there muscles on them legs…eyes coming out on stalks, Foxy, told tell the Mrs,:joy::open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

12 Likes

Sat on my perch at “Dunnet Beach”, the Headland in the background is called “Dwarwick Head.” This is where I watch the sun rise and set. Also the Aurora over the beach is wonderful when it comes.

15 Likes

I take it your a fan of “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” :wink:

1 Like

Great photos everyone! :+1:

1 Like
2 Likes

Mum and furboy

14 Likes

Great photos you guys. It’s nice putting a face to a name.

This is especially precious for you Lion Queen. That’s a gorgeous heart warming photo of you both. :heart:

1 Like

Is Bedfordshire close enough?
I’m asking because I just saw this from yesterday:
" Elephant family enjoy final days of British summer by splashing around in lake"
https://www.independent.co.uk /tv/climate/elephant-family-lake-britain-video-v2cb51a78

Remove the space after .co.uk before you paste the link but I had to put it in because this forum won’t show the video & it messes the link up too.

2 Likes