My Family 018 (640x480)
Me about 5

2 Likes

My Family 015 (640x480) (640x480)
Me at 21

2 Likes

Me now.

4 Likes

Hi, Susie! It’s wonderful to see you! You look great!

Hi Surfermom, I don’t k now about looking great, maybe as a kid. lol

1 Like

Fox & Grapes Wimbledon Common. Early 90s.

4 Likes

Happy Day @ Widdecombe Moor,

Daughter #1. Admitted to RAF. Cranwell, >> Commissioned >> 16yrs Service.

8 Likes

Wonderful photo of the two of you! Kudos for having raised such a fine, responsible daughter! You must be so proud, I’m all puffed up just hearing this. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you Pam. Coming from yourself, has sincere meaning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just for the record.
I did once, at a Special Hilted, Kilted and Spurred mess dinner party. Let her down. Never 2B forgotten or reminded protocol,
She was chatting to subordinates, doing the right thing. When Daddio put his,slightly inebriated oar right in it. rather loudly . With. >> “Surely not ‘BABE’” !!!
Much to everyone, other than her. Amusement.
:rofl: All da way 2 the Sin Bin. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Nice one d00d!

2 Likes

Excellent photos d00d and QeS…Proper gentlemen… :+1:

The Fox at the Fox Inn Derbyshire after a 20 mile recce of the forthcoming 100 mile Black Peak Challenge…

7 Likes

Those refreshments were very well deserved Foxy!
You’re looking very dapper after a twenty mile run :+1:

1 Like

I have heard of a yard of ale, but not miles of the stuff. @foxy

1 Like

That is a super image @QuintESensual :+1:

Great photo, @OldGreyFox ! Just reminded me of a Neil Diamond song, “Forever In Blue Jeans”…but for you:
“Never In Blue Jeans”. I’m singing it now. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just the cutest in relating your day with your daughter. I am sure you’ve been traveling to and from that Sin Bin more than necessary, but always forgiven. :wink:

1 Like

The Sin Bin Is. Home Sweet Home theses days Cherub :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Whistle-Blower.

2 Likes

I love Neil Diamond RightNow, and I have a copy of of ‘The Jazz Singer’ in my collection of films, Brilliant…And I agree, that song would be very appropriate being as I do not possess jeans of any description in my wardrobe…

1 Like