The Official OFC members selfie thread

Well, feel free to share any blast from your past that catches your attention again. This is the perfect thread for all of it, past or/and present. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations to those who Initiated and Maintain 50+
As a Newbie here. And having just read, the respectful posts, of the passing of Ohma. [RIP]
Very much regret, not having found you all years ago.
And quite stunned, by how long members have consistently contributed. In such a mature even handed manner.
The Tenor Quality and Empathy that exists. So empowering of the Upside of SM.

4 Likes

Thank you Ralph, I’ve been wearing those boots since I was about fourteen, not the same pair I hasten to add :wink:

1 Like

I had to scroll all that way to see cherry reds…I loved mine and wore them to (literally) bits. Oh the nostalgia!

1 Like

I know, you’ve made me come over all misty eyed …

1 Like

I too loved my Ox blood Doc Martins, I was forever polishing them and loved that deep mahogany colour. Good times indeed.

1 Like

Well The Biafra Conflict. And Apartheid arbitration in SWA [Namibia]
Followed the Malaysia episode.
All now, very much water under the bridge.
And Not Humorous. As I prefer theses days. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So your boots are like triggers broom :grin:

1 Like

What a lovely thread! I feel like I have just had everyone over for dinner :blush:.

Have I ever posted a photo before? No idea…

9 Likes

Stunning photo, would I be right in thinking that wasn’t a surfing moment? :wink:

1 Like

Lovely happy smiling face … brightens up OFC.

:stuck_out_tongue:

wow looking gorgeous and also looking too young for this site as its over 50’s only.

1 Like

Wow! Could be my daughter… :smile:
In fact…My daughters just turned fifty… :astonished:
What secrets the Over Fifties Forum holds…
You’ve certainly made my day Surfer… :yum:

You are SO right for seeing this photo exactly for what it is! For the most part, I am running around the house in yoga/running attire while the LBDs hang on the rack.

You all are very kind :slightly_smiling_face: Like Hunter Thompson said:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”.

That’s the plan!

1 Like

What a stunning photo Surfermom, you look so fit and young! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mags! It’s good to hear from you :grinning:. I hope all is well with you these days.

Thanks for the nice thoughts.

Thanks Surfermon, all is ok here …. just the years passing by too quickly for me! :grinning:

2 Likes

Me Feey (Keith) age about 6

then me again aged 20

feey5
and lastly me now aged 63

6 Likes

Life’s Rich Pageantry
Stage #1. Angelic >>
Scan_20201225 (3)
Stage #2, Being Taught. To become a Master Ballerrino >>
Being taught to dance--Albacora Resized
Maestro >> :rofl: