The Official OFC members selfie thread

Now that is a very, very slick looking gym! I’m not surprised that you miss it! And all those plants, It must’ve been like working out in Kew Gardens!!

1 Like

Are you talking to me, bret? If so, I’d have to be in England to enjoy that. :blush:

Just reminiscing today and thought to post this. Thirty years ago, headed to Boston for a Boston Pops
Orchestra concert. Nice trip, nice day, and wished I still had that suit!

10 Likes

Wow! RightNow, you look great…Slim and very fit.
:+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Foxy! That was before I realized how fortunate I was to look and feel that fit…the “light bulb moment” now makes me almost glad I thought I was just simply average. Probably good genes and all that.

1 Like

Think i,m the lucky one righty, i remember you in Manchester a few years ago looking as good

1 Like

sams wedding 016
at a wedding,

9 Likes

As I recall, I snuck a hug from you! Shall I post a piccie of the five of us at the table? You were very handsome, just sayin’.

1 Like

Ah ha! Must be the very handsome men come from Wales! Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

your pretty tasty yerself :wink:

1 Like

Very distinguished Doctor…

1 Like

I normally don’t do selfies, my avatar is close enough, but on this rare occasion I’ll expose myself…

13 Likes

You look like a proper gent Kenty…Great photo…

1 Like

Ta very muchly…

1 Like

@Kenty … you do look a true gent … and so serious

Thank you… looking serious is my downfall, everyone thinks I am but I’ve a pretty wicked sense of humour, no-one quite knows how to take me… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool as a cucumber Kenty !:+1:

1 Like

Please do

1 Like

Here’s a couple of pics, meeting online friends for the first time when vacationing in Manchester in 2018.
Macywack and RightNow … Note: We did seem to get along well, didn’t we? :wink:

12 Likes

This is me in the middle with my 2 brothers from 2015.

9 Likes