The Official OFC members selfie/photos thread

Thank you for confirming exactly how I pictured you! Low key, intelligent, gentleman who still has his good looks. :wink:

2 Likes

The most accomplished Blondie album

In my opinion…

7 Likes

Mine too.

You are looking well turned out there Paul,if I may say so. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Mr Smith…and it wasn’t even Sunday! :innocent:

1 Like

Interesting to put some faces to names !

This is me in July, enjoying an afternoon tea on my daughters birthday

8 Likes

Quite a selection of cakes there Ambre! :yum:

1 Like

Yes and we ate the lot ! :laughing:

1 Like

the cake stand is pretty the lady behind it is even prettier.

4 Likes

A selfie where we lived in the hils:

6 Likes

Official OFC Member.

OGFox: :wink:
Having a Kip.
In my Immaculate Garden.
:rofl:

6 Likes

milk one sugar please, and a creamy one

1 Like

Story of my life these days…
:blush:

2 Likes

I know the score, Foxy !

2 Likes

I don’t take much selfies for obvious reasons but this is one I took at the local A&E. A few months back I rushed out to take in the washing when we had a rain shower. I slipped and banged my head on patio paving stones. I had a lump the size of a tennis ball on my forehead.

5 Likes

Aww Scot so sorry to hear that, it looks so painful…
I hope you have made a good recovery…
:hugs:
Man hug…

2 Likes

Ooooh that must’ve hurt ! Hope it’s healing and you’re feeling alright now scot

2 Likes

Thanks OGF. I have pictures taken a couple of days later and my face is bruised all over.

1 Like

Thanks Ambre. It happened about 7 months ago.

1 Like

Me at 65 years old, where did the years go?

8 Likes

That was bad luck Scot, but that lump is impressive.

and Spitty in the Hall of Mirrors hahahahah

1 Like