The Official OFC members selfie/photos thread

Good to see you at last Scot, :slightly_smiling_face: You be a bit more careful it can get dangerous as we get older. As I know to my cost.🫪

2 Likes

Don’t get me started Spitty! :slightly_frowning_face::wink:

That fingernail looks like it’s been in the wars Spitty…Great photo though…
:+1:

Foxy, forget the nails, the photo and nails, the wedding ring is absent in the photo, I never take it off, that is a mystery, I would hate to give the Ladies out there false hope :laughing: :icon_wink:

5 Likes

Didn’t notice the missing wedding ring Spitty, I never had a wedding ring because as an engineer we were not allowed to wear jewelry especially rings. So rather than leave t in a locker I decided not to wear one at all. Likewise with bracelets, necklaces and watches.
A smelly male athletics club shower is no place for earrings and other adornments…
:dress:
So I wait until I get outside…
:wink:

1 Like