The Official OFC members selfie/photos thread

I think I can manage smouldering…

1 Like

You’ve got the strong silent bit to a T.

I’ve got the silent but deadly bit to a T :laughing:

I’ve got miserabilism bits down to a T

I like miserable old git

Nah - I’m the Grumpy Old Bar-steward…

It’s all that fast food.

1 Like

And the beer!!

Party pooper! :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Hold tight Chilli.

1 Like

No room at the inn d00d!
See you at the bus stop…

Top deck, up front.

Probably time I posted my mug-shot. Taken in Norway earlier this year.

10 Likes

On the road to Hammersmith… should have been a film!

Was that Oslo Graham?

1 Like

No. Stavanger. :grin:

Ah!
Cool picture regardless, Oslo was blinkin expensive ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Every where in Norway is expensive.

3 Likes

Well done Graham.

Serious photographer with a serious camera.

1 Like

Very handsome Graham, I bet it feels strange being at that side of the lens…
:movie_camera:

1 Like