The Max tail rev 67 or what

Take comfort in knowing that he didn’t suffer very long.

Thank you Mink. I probably didn’t appreciate his attributes… .

1 Like

So next. My wife is considering another getting another. A smaller like a Yorkie and maybe a bit older and that that’s sensible for me given that I’m in my late seventies. .Maybe it will behave as well as my Collies.

1 Like

And here we are. Newer, female and smaller…

4 Likes

Congratulations… she looks very much at home :+1:

Thank you, Mr Boot. So far, so good. She has found her way to the couch Max owned.

1 Like

Another lovely dog Besoeker.

She looks lovely Besoeker, have you decided on a name for her yet?

Dot with the spots. Her previous owner had already named her.

1 Like

Dot looks beautiful Visitor! Enjoy her!

Dot with the Spots suits her well!

She has the look to be of another good friend for you. :+1:

Thank you all very kindly. We went upstairs to bed, the wee dog went up with us. It was the first time she had ventured upstairs but she just went to sleep and that was it until morning. I think we got lucky…

The little girl is getting more comfortable and greets people at the gate. She especially likes our post girl. She, Dot , is poking around in the garden and found a dead mouse and searches to find another.

2 Likes

@Besoeker I am so sorry to read of the passing of Max may be Rest In Peace.

@Besoeker Really chuffed to see you have another canine companion looks as you say you got lucky and so did Dot.

1 Like

Thank you Kazz. She has been confined to barracks until she has had all her jabs. Today she had a good stroll up the Roman Rig.

Then we met a bunch of our neighbour’s doge. Dot was a wee bit to begin with especially with the big bouncy Lab .

1 Like

This is a portrait painted by my niece?

2 Likes

Lively lady:

2 Likes

Is it you that’s being taken for a walk Besoeker? :slightly_smiling_face:

Very much her Mummy’s dog !

2 Likes