The Max tail rev 67 or what

Max is not well. It is now his third day in the vet hospital. Mostly his thyroids. He had just laid about so did the what we got him to the vet. Some expectation that the recovery tomorrow.

The vet has done everything they can. RIP.

I am very sorry to hear this Besoeker. I know how much Max meant to you.

Well thank you scot. He was an absolute gem. This was him taking care of our grandson about a year ago.

3 Likes

Very Sadā€¦ Iā€™m sorry.

Oh Besoeker, I am so sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

Max was a very special friend. x

oh no. he was celebrating his birthday not long ago Iā€™m very sorry Mac.
You must console yourself with the knowledge that he had a wonderful life with you.
RIP MAX.

Sorry to hear this, itā€™s sad watching a canine friend decline.

1 Like

Im so sorry for your loss.
R.I.P. Max. :disappointed_relieved:

I am so sorry to hear about Max
This day comes to us all but it doesnā€™t make it any easier .:cold_sweat:

Besoeker Iā€™m so sorry to hear of your loss .
Max bless him x

So sorry to hear the terrible news Besoeker, all my, and Mrs Foxā€™s thoughts are with you and your family after your very sad loss. Max was a dog in a million he couldnā€™t have had more love than he received with you and your familyā€¦
RIP Maxā€¦xx

Thank you Mr Fox. We have had a lot of sympathy from friends, neighbours, family not to mention the other dogs. Ozzie, a few doors up the way, wondered where his pal went. Time moves on but we had a sad reminder today. About twice a week we have a delivery of box and the delivery man always made a fuss of Max - it was mutual. He got emotional about the event when Max died. So did we.

1 Like

Oh Visitor :089: Iā€™m so very sorry to hear that your Max passed away.

How utterly devastated you must be. He had the very best life.

Youā€™ve many wonderful memories to hold onto. I know your long walks will never be quite the same again without Max by your side.

Sending you a big hug.

Thank you Minx and others here. Max was a handsome fellow but, more importantly, it was his temperament. We worried about this when the little boy was about three but he sneaked in when the mum was in the bathroom. They were buddies ever since.

2 Likes

Itā€™s never easy watching them decline. So sorry Visitor.

Well, not really a decline. It was four days from getting from visiting the vet to his demise. Probably the least worst go to go. Still hurtsā€¦

2 Likes

Take comfort in knowing that he didnā€™t suffer very long.

Thank you Mink. I probably didnā€™t appreciate his attributesā€¦ .

1 Like

So next. My wife is considering another getting another. A smaller like a Yorkie and maybe a bit older and that thatā€™s sensible for me given that Iā€™m in my late seventies. .Maybe it will behave as well as my Collies.

1 Like