The Magnificent Showman, Freddie Mercury

This thread is for any comments, observations and music sharing where that magnificent showman Freddie is concerned. When adding music videos don’t worry about duplicates, just add whatever you feel you wish to share. I called him a magnificent showman because to me he always seemed to be in his element when performing in front of a live audience … post away folks.

7 Likes

Freddie strutting and thoroughly enjoying his fans attention

6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

So hard to believe it is 30 years.

Off topics but years ago I was reading a library book, (remember those) turned a page and someone had written (in pencil) Keith Moon died today. This would have been about 10 years after his death. Although I don’t approve of writing in library books as a general rule I found this very touching and felt a kinship with the unknown person who wrote it.

4 Likes

Nothing ever off topic in any of my threads Mav …share away :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

He was certainly a great showman and owned the stage, the only two who are on the same level was Elvis Presley and Tom Jones, they all had so much Charisma and Charm, you just can’t put your finger on it, I also remember the day Freddie died, so very sad, but, his music and showmanship live on.all be it onvideo.

4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you. Mwaaah

2 Likes
5 Likes

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

6 Likes
7 Likes

And without a doubt his greatest ever performance!!!

:035:

6 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes