6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

does have the previous one as well…flick of the wrist.

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

my favourite queen song from the greatest showman ever

5 Likes

I don’t know why the record label did this with Freddie’s voice, he didn’t need it and I wonder if Brian May knows about it.

4 Likes

This has to be the best thread of the century. Love, love, love Freddie so much. I was devastated when he passed away but his music lives on. I’ve seen every video there is to see, read every book there is to read and I dream of going to Montreux, Switzerland to the studio he and Queen practiced in. Montreux was his special and peaceful place on earth. Peter Freestone does yearly birthday memory bashes over there and I really do hope to go one day before I’m too old. Trouble is, getting someone to come with me! It wouldn’t be my husbands cuppa tea unfortunately.

This song is one of my favourites of Freddies, the way he sings this song brings tears to my eyes with emotion every time I hear it, he sang it with such passion. It’s a song from the album Day at the Races.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBne8R66xo

6 Likes
7 Likes

thanks Driver, I’m not sure how to do that

3 Likes

Let the video run then right click over it and select the COPY VIDEO URL then add that into your reply by left clicking :ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

Queen - We Are The Champions

6 Likes