The good news and positivity thread

The sun is out so I got the lawn mowed!
:+1:

1 Like

I made it through Week 1 of Exam month unscathed!

:icon_wink:

1 Like

Hi

The nice neighbour has been round.

Finished early because of the river flooding.

Two students with him.needed to do community/charity work today.

A great help, signed off on them.

They have shifted loads from back to front.

They turned down a £40 tip, eventually accepted £10 each.

I am happy.

2 Likes

Superman has “Come Out”

Glad you have some nice neighbours swims

He should have done it 50 years ago like Batman & Robin.

2 Likes

I am considering this is the right place to add about exceptional news as far as I forum member Hedgehopper is concerned.
My wife has come in all bubbly flushed and flustered as she has minutes ago dip tested to be pregnant with our second child. there was me thinking its about time to stop trying and now its done. We are going to have a brother for sister for Tilly :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:pray:Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha’olam, hatov vhameitiv :pray:

If all this comes good then i will be off for a vasectomy as soon as number 2 is born

3 Likes

Big Congratulations to you and wife , happy days for the whole family

1 Like

Thanks Eliza. Our little Matilda will be SO excited once it’s confirmed by the doctor :+1:

2 Likes

Always nice to hear news of new Child on the way , lots of planning to do .

1 Like

Congratulations :smiley: :baby:

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Hi

Great fun littlelies, they keep you young

1 Like

Congratulations to you and your wife, Hedgehopper…. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh yes they do. my little Tilly is a pure joy and light of my life. with another on the way i’ll have to turn the disused box room into a nursery for the infant.

Ooo.congrat’s Old Boy so nice to see such lovely news :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations on the news!

1 Like

Since my frightning hospital experience I now think of those that allowed me to live longer (ie surgeon) I try to see the lighter “funnier"side of life. Doesn’t occassionaly work. One has to avoid serious subjects such as “why is the sky so high” for example when the simple answer is “So birds don’t bump their heads”
Or “which end of a worm is the head” best way to find out is " trickle it in the middle and see which end laughs”

3 Likes

Or to work out the simple solution of how long is a piece of string ?,twice as long as the middle to one end, simples.