The frozen planet

Far worse is the fashion industry, they use more water and create more pollution than any other industrial process.

I agree it’s bad but they don’t use trees .

The people who can make a difference won’t, and the people who are doing something aren’t making a difference. Where do you start telling the next generations that they can’t have a house or use energy…Wait a minute… :017:

It makes no sense for anyone to condemn their own futures for a fast buck now. There’s no point creating a legacy if nobody will be around to see it.

That’s because the people that matter know that the human race is not doomed, but they need to convince us that it is…How else will they get us to be compliant.

Your logic is eluding me I’m afraid Foxy. We’ve been through this before and I didn’t really understand then either, and we’d agreed to differ. Maybe its best left until your 51st anniversary, and we’ll bash it out and put it to bed for once and for all? :blush::wink:

We can all make a difference .
It’s no use shifting responsibility on anyone else we must all do our bit now .
I have been trying to do this for years in small ways ie no using plastic bags and I do not have a tumble dryer . On the other hand I travel which is not eco friendly .
Still I try and will try harder in the future .

Who are ‘the people ‘ ?
No one knows if or not the human race is doomed but some people have a pretty good idea .

@Muddy , " l don’t use plastic bags"
What DO you use then muddy !!
Paper? That’s not newsprint !
At least paper is bio-degradeable and causes no pollution, unlike plastic ?
:+1::+1:

@Muddy , “who are the people”
I suppose OGF means the people that gather at Davos every year to
discuss how they want the world to change in the next year Muddy ?
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

For years I just used cardboard boxes from the super market .
Then there are these things called shopping bags ……

1 Like

Paper mills are soft weeds. Deforestation is hardwoods.

1 Like

Recycled for the most part.