The Dog Lovers Thread

Hi Logan, thanks for asking, his eye has healed beautifully, here he is,:heartpulse:

4 Likes

That’s great Pauline, he looks good as new and can’t tell that he had it done and thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

You’re welcome,Logan, how are your handsome boys?..

They’re doing well thanks Pauline
Barley having a knapp

Berry in his place on the settee, usually it’s my place.

4 Likes

Beautiful boys, so loved,:heartpulse:

I love their names as well…:heartpulse:

I see Crufts is on this week, Thursday - Sunday. It’s been cancelled the last two years I believe.

Can’t say the breed rings are usually my cup of tea, but the Agility dogs at least seem to have fun.

3 Likes

The agility bit is my favourite part as well! I also love the terrier mayhem as well. :joy:

Thank you Pauline

1 Like

How old are your boys, Logan?

1 Like

Barley is 10 and Berry is 8 they’re still very lively.

1 Like

I thought they were still young…they have the most beautiful faces and coats, I adore golden retrievers, they are the gentlest of dogs,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you Pauline and they do look young but barley is going white around the face and berry on his back a little bit and yes they’re so friendly.

1 Like

Can’t stop looking at my Loki he’s just so gorgeous. He must wonder why the heck im staring at him all the time lol

6 Likes

We’re away to Florida in May so have been looking for boarding for Alf, first we looked at not impressed at all, you just get a feel don’t you, visited one yesterday which gave much better vibes and Alf was happy with it and looked to go with the girl who showed us around.

2 Likes

We said we’d never board the dogs again @caricature , so these days we get house sitters in if we can’t take the dogs with us, worked well for us up to yet… :blush:

3 Likes

We don’t go away even before we had dogs, so don’t have a problem with that but it’s very difficult to find a good boarding kennels. We know someone who does it in Worcester and very good so I’ve heard.

If you don t mind someone in your house try trusted house sitters .
I have done this for people . The sitters all have good references .

3 Likes

Thank you Muddy be we don’t go anywhere and we don’t mind not to.

Yes @Muddy , we have had house sitters in and we’ve house sat for others, it really is a good and works well when done properly through a registered site. :+1:

FWIW…
When we travel the dog goes with us. He is comfortable in the car, the bus, the train. We did that too with the cat we had when we went to Scotland.