Tesco shakeup of non low sugar and salt item shelf positioning

Sharp intake of breath :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Lion Queen hand it over ā€¦Iā€™m the Kitkat gal

and how dare that inferior chocolate product steal my identity

I saw in my local shop Orange KitKats, and milk chocolate KitKats! Are these a thing now? I do enjoy KitKats, but traditional ones only.

1 Like

sustainably sourced kit kats yea ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna make Tesco my supermarket of choice.

1 Like

Iā€™m in heaven, lost in tescos, wooo Iā€™ve just stumbled across the low sugar garlic & coriander naan.

1 Like

Waitā€¦thats a joke, yes?

Nopeā€¦I just looked it upā€¦2g of sugar. Well I never :astonished:

Wine gums donā€™t contain alcohol - lots of sugar but no alcohol :nerd_face::yum:

:009:

I noticed that the displays in sainsbury have been very confused recently and perhaps this is the reason. They have moved everything around. The most annoying thing is that I accidentally bought princess mackerel at twice the price of sainsburyā€™s. On a later visit I noticed they had put the sainsbury cheap ones on the bottom shelf. Looking at the two tins the Sainsbury ones are lower fat so makes no sense other than profit.

If they wanted to be clever they should label aisles separating simple carbohydrates from complex carbohydrates. But they wouldnā€™t do that because if people realised they would be fuller longer from complex carbs they would stop buying simple carbs. Plus they would stop craving simple carbs losing the shops most of their profits. They usually put the simple carbs as far into the shop as possible because that is what many people make a beeline for.

1 Like

Since chocolate went American itā€™s more trouble to get into a dairy milk too - but alas I manage it .

1 Like

I wonder if these new wrappers are perhaps more biodegradable than the old paper and silver foil ones Muddy?

Iā€™m off to make a bulk purchase of dark chocolate kitkats yum
Canā€™t risk getting caught short .

After Iā€™ve been for a swim in the sea first this year :slightly_smiling_face:

Laters gators :wave:

1 Like

First time! Youā€™re a slacker ā€¦

1 Like

Hee hee true

What is the temperature of seawater at this time of year Ripple?
:shark:

About a cool 15 or 16c.
I knew it wasnā€™t going to be warm I went for a paddle last week Brrrrr.

1 Like

Thatā€™s warmer than I thought Rippleā€¦I might even have a splash about myself when I visit Scarboroughā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to stop and collect me on your way! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Iron your bikini Tabs and Iā€™ll be on my wayā€¦
:bikini:

1 Like

Enjoy šŸŠšŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

There should be an arrangement that the government donā€™t tell Tesco how organise a supermarket, and Tesco wonā€™t tell the government how to run the countryā€¦Although they would do a far better job of itā€¦

1 Like