Terrorist attack in Liverpool

I know I am a bit slow on the uptake, but earlier in this thread it was said it was a woman terrorist, pretending to be pregnant?

Yep, been waiting for that!

I don’t this was the story as he first wanted to go to the remembrance ceremony near the cathedral.but the police had blocked off the roads around it .
I supose the taxi driver will be able to fill in the details when he is able .

That was me. It was a speculation on Twitter. Somebody must have thought - women’s hospital = pregnant woman because of explosive pouch across stomach.

Hi

Muddy, not having a go at you at all.

The Mail Article refers to him as an Asylum Seeker who got into trouble here in 2014.

If that is true that just reinforces what I have been saying about our stupid system, 7 years without a decision is just plain stupid.

Secondly, the Mail refers to MI5 as Spies, they are not, they work entirely in the UK.

Thirdly the Mail claims that experts have told them the bomb was likely petrol based rather than TNT.

That is just a joke, no expert would speak to the Mail.

Your changes of getting hold of TNT in the UK are akin to your chances of getting hold of a sex tape of Charles and Camilla.

TNT needs to be properly detonated, it does not go off accidentally.

The explosive of choice for Terrorists here in the UK is TATP, which does go off accidently, either as an explosion or a high intensity burn.

An introduction to TATP

I am giving nothing away, this is an Official Document, on the Internet, you do not have to go on the Dark Web to read it.

Do not try to make it, there are a few tricks to making it safely and unless you know them you will end up like the bloke in the cab.

The explosive of choice for Terrorists

Oh, OK.
I do wish people didn’t speculate, and would just wait and see.

Yep!!

I would not dream of making a bomb but I dare say it you want you can find it on YouTube .

I see he had significant mental issues.
Funny that loads of people have significant mental issues but they don’t try and blow up hospitals unless they come from the Middle East .

2 Likes

Where are we keeping the 20,000 potential self exploders that crossed the channel this year??
From what l have seen we don’t even intrrogate them on ,arrival, we seem more
interested in giving them a hot cup of tea and arranging luxury transport
to WHERE !?!?
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

Why was he still here anyway?

Hi

Exactly right Muddy.

Totally agree muddy

Hi

It was an amatuer attack and a failure on our part.

Ball bearings are on the list, useless but a trigger factor.