Terrorist attack in Liverpool

Are you sure about this Judd ?

Heā€™s since apologised for his commentā€¦

He needs to understand what he is talking about before he opens his mouth! :angry:
His mistake demonstrates that his condolences are totally insincere & he was just saying what he thinks the public want to hear.
Some of us were interested enough to know that the Taxi driver was the hero & the passenger in the taxi was the terrorist! :rage:

1 Like

@Judd , Who did he apologise too Judd ?
The public ?
Or the Labour party ??
Donkeyman! :sob::sob:

Too little bang for the buck for terrorist. They donā€™t have time to target everyone who gets lucky. Iā€™m more worried that it got as far as it did. MI6 needs to ramp it up a notch. Supposed to catch them before they reach their target.

1 Like

Hi Dannyā€¦. Here many people have been targeted for far less, teachers, coaches, Parents, anyone who has complained, or dare speak out have received verbal threats and physical abuse.

We donā€™t really know what information or actions our security forces know or do in their fight against terrorism ā€¦ā€¦ sure some slip through the network, but I just hope they stop more than we will ever know

What I donā€™t understand is why the police make statements like we donā€™t know yet what was his motive etc etc

We DO know what his motive was - to kill innocent people
This is Islamic terrorism doing exactly what they have said they would do .
As expected his name is not Fred Smith

You have to be aware that when you take a stand on anything. There will be those who disagree, some violently, because thatā€™s all they know. Speaking out against any highly controversial topic puts you in the spotlight. So be prepared for what that brings with it.
Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right to try and harm those with a different view. Iā€™m saying if you are willing to be publicly vocal then prepare for the backlash.

I can tell that on this side of the pond. Whether they actually stop terrorist attacks or there just havenā€™t been any lately. It doesnā€™t matter if the Department of Homeland Security did a thing. They will say no terrorist attacks means we need more money in our budget.

I know this might sound callous itā€™s definitely meant to be cynical.
On both sides of the pond the job to have is anti terrorism.
If there is an attack you need more money to prevent them.
If you thwart an attack then weā€™re doing our job we need more money.
If nothing happens look how well weā€™re doing our job we need more money.
Hell you canā€™t lose come budget time.
I guess what Iā€™m saying is they are the only agencies besides the CDC where a negative result is considered a good result.

What we need to do is close our borders to all coming form terrorist countries .

2 Likes

I just remarked to lordruthio I bet his name isnā€™t John Smith.
Then I saw this thread.
Well well well what a surprise.
Sickening.

1 Like

@Muddy , E mad,very apt l think ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

Did anyone hear the Labour MP for Liverpool Kim Johnson on BBC News refer to MI5 as, MFI?
Honestly, no wonder the Labour Party donā€™t win elections!

1 Like

The channel should be a border but it isnā€™t.

Syrian asylum seeker from Iraq

Hi

His name is a Druze name, the Druze do not identity as Muslim and hate ISIS.

They are a distinct arabic speaking ethnic group, they serve in the Israeli Military and have been a great help to us in the fight against Muslim Terrorists.

This has opened a whole can of worms and it will be fascinating to see who he really was.

There is no quick solution to identifying him and his mates.

If the Radical Sunni Muslims, the ones trying to kill and destabilize us, have managed to infiltrate the Druze, Kurds and Yazidis, that is a game changer and will take up a huge amount of resources.

Clearly not this one .
They have identified him and have arrested four other men .
The first thing we need to do is stop illegal immigration most are coming from terrorist countries .
Can no body see this ?

1 Like

Everyone, but you in particular, it seems. :wink:

Beautiful British name. :smiley: