Telepathy - do you think it is possible?

Great post Surfermom.

Wow some fantastic replies.

I definitively believe it.

I have thought of people l havenā€™t seen for a while, then out of the blue, they either ring me, or l meet them soon after.

I find this especially with my youngest daughter. I will think of her and the next thing, she is texting me, or ringing me.

Many people would say, thatā€™s itā€™s just a coincidence.

Coincidences are quite common, and each of our worlds are governed by the boundaries of our mindsā€¦Which makes the world a smaller place and more chance of recurring or coincidental eventsā€¦

When Iā€™m standing in my kitchen, warming up my ā€œready madeā€, it often occurs to me that there are many many transmissions going through my body (and other peopleā€™s as well) in the shape of microwaves, mobile phone signals, Radio & TV broadcasts, etc.

I donā€™t think itā€™s beyond the realms of possibility that the human brain can, maybe, start to recognise and interpret some of these signals and draw a picture of what they mean.

One example of this, to me, is that, however quietly I have my radio set up, my brain immediately focuses if it hears my surname being said! - even though I am now partially deaf!

Yes thatā€™s an interesting point of view.
But what really spooks me are the peculiar coincidences that canā€™t be explained by modern technology, and are just plain weird.
This has happened twice to me in the last monthā€¦
Might be a subject for a new thread as itā€™s nothing to do with telepathy.

Yes I like that theory Ted. Everything we hear and see comes to us through vibrations or frequency, just because we canā€™t hear it or see it doesnā€™t mean our brains canā€™t decipher it. This could help to explain ghosts.

Sounds interesting to me Ruffio, where are you going with this?..

I think probably nowhere Foxy.
Other peopleā€™s weird coincidences are probably like other peopleā€™s dreams zzzzzzzzz:015::015:zzzzzzzzz

If we fall asleep you can tell us telepathically. :mrgreen:

Only joking Ruthy

:lol: