Telepathy - do you think it is possible?

The supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.

Do you think it is possible?

1 Like

I believe in esp to a certain extent for sure

Because sometimesā€¦
Weird s*** happens!

Yes it does. Do you have any examples you would like to share?

Yes.

I agree - it does - and not everything can be explained away.

Do you think we can ā€˜talkā€™ to people by using our minds?

The answer is ā€œNoā€ Dongles!

You can send me a message if you wantā€¦ ah, I see, that was it. :cry:

I imagine we have all had thing were for no apparent reason you suddenly think about someone you havnt thought of/talked to for ages when at that exact moment your phone beeps and itā€™s them ā€¦

That does seem to happen quite a bit doesnā€™t it.

Yes,itā€™s possibleā€¦Iā€™m a believerā€¦is there anyone there?..knock once for yesā€¦twice for noā€¦and three times for bugger-off :-p

Yes, I do believe it is possible, dongles. Some people are better at it than others, depending on circumstances.

I think it is a natural sense we all once had, which has been largely ā€˜lostā€™ with evolution, but occasionally still comes to the surface again.

I think animals still have this more than us, probably because their minds are not clogged with science and technology etc. like ours.
They still use their basic skills in a way we donā€™t. It can mean their very survival even.

They ā€˜communicateā€™ very well, without so much as having to speak a word, use a smartphone, or touch a computer key.

I kind of agree with you but ( and it opens a whole new thread my reasons ) itā€™s far deeper than that but I believe you are partly correct

And therefore cannot be explained by co-incidence! :smiley:

I think it is possible but subconsciously - Iā€™m not sure we can just turn it on when we feel like it.

Just found this ā€¦

Iā€™m sending my message out there now !

my husband and I seem to be able to read each others minds on occasion, its really weird, he will say what i am thinking sometimes, and vice versa.

We get that sometimes and sometimes itā€™s a completely random thought.

You called.:lol: