Telepathy - do you think it is possible?

DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE CRAP WE ARE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS ABOUT PYRAMIDS !!!

and another thing whilst I’m having my moan how is it the people of Egypt woke up one morning and decided to build the pyramids ? Have a civilisation whilst at the same time in the uk we were building our largest cleverest project … STONEHENGE !!!

Rather a slight difference there in evolution wouldn’t you say ?

In a pyramid they found a dry cell battery and lightbulb !!! FACT

Did anyone see Joanna lumley EGYPT series ? I’m certain you can get it on YouTube or somewhere if not .

Anyway in that series she stumbled across something she made a joke of and didn’t explore further but il try and explain what she missed …

She is sat on a sailboat on the Nile charting to the captain and says so these boats built the pyramids? Yes says the captain , not this actuall boat as this is only 50 year old but exactly the same design vessel yes …
She chats about the boat then asks what the boat can carry and he says about 10 tons … they chat then she says hang on a minute as some of the pyramids are 60 ton blocks … so there was larger ships? No says the captain … then how did you carry 60 ton blocks ? The captain ( it’s there if you watch the series ) says matter of factly … they put the blocks on , sometimes two at a time by levitation and floated them here … she pulls a face to say the skipper is nuts and sits back lol but THATS HOW THEY DID IT … someone else was the brains behind the pyramids !!!

I only whispered it
Sorry if it woke you up!

As I said earlier Marmaduke, I don’t doubt you at all.

Our problem usually is, we always look for logical or scientific reasons for everything, we have lost the ‘art’ of simply ‘accepting.’

None of the animals sit down and try to work it all out with paper and pen, or start googling!
They just simply see, smell, hear, and feel.

In other words, they use the senses they were born with, so consequently theirs are better ‘tuned’ than ours.

All this takes me back to my days as a bookseller.
In particular the book by ERIK VON DANIKEN

“Was God an astronaut”

A sensation in its day but exposed as misleadingly innaccurate in later times

I don’t discount telepathy between living people, though I haven’t experienced it.

I have, as has my sister, had several inexplicable metaphysical (for a lack of a better word) incoming communications. One saved my niece’s life.

My sister (a conservative, well-educated, empirical thinker) describes it like this:

[I]"I was in church on a weekday with my young daughter to dropping off some paperwork. On the way out, I ran into a friend,in the narthex where we chatted for a few minutes. My three-year-old daughter was with me.

In the middle of the conversation, my mind was suddenly, powerfully flooded with muddled words, almost as if people were shouting at me all at once. One of the “voices” told the others to be quiet so he could say it clearly. The message was that my daughter was in danger and was going to fall.

With a door to the right that lead to the sanctuary (that didn’t feel right) and a door to the left that led to the steps outside (that didn’t feel right either), I whipped around and spying steps to the balcony, raced to the top.

Sure enough, there she was - belly down, scooting along a smooth, wooden, foot-wide, sloping balcony railing that was 20 feet above the floor below. Without startling her, I eased up and snatched her out of harms way.

With all my heart and mind, I believe that there was something beyond my own good judgement warning me that my daughter was in grave peri[/I]l."

There’s a lot going on out there, I suspect.

I’m not complaining. :wink:

Great post Surfermom.

Wow some fantastic replies.

I definitively believe it.

I have thought of people l haven’t seen for a while, then out of the blue, they either ring me, or l meet them soon after.

I find this especially with my youngest daughter. I will think of her and the next thing, she is texting me, or ringing me.

Many people would say, that’s it’s just a coincidence.

Coincidences are quite common, and each of our worlds are governed by the boundaries of our minds…Which makes the world a smaller place and more chance of recurring or coincidental events…

When I’m standing in my kitchen, warming up my “ready made”, it often occurs to me that there are many many transmissions going through my body (and other people’s as well) in the shape of microwaves, mobile phone signals, Radio & TV broadcasts, etc.

I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that the human brain can, maybe, start to recognise and interpret some of these signals and draw a picture of what they mean.

One example of this, to me, is that, however quietly I have my radio set up, my brain immediately focuses if it hears my surname being said! - even though I am now partially deaf!

Yes that’s an interesting point of view.
But what really spooks me are the peculiar coincidences that can’t be explained by modern technology, and are just plain weird.
This has happened twice to me in the last month…
Might be a subject for a new thread as it’s nothing to do with telepathy.

Yes I like that theory Ted. Everything we hear and see comes to us through vibrations or frequency, just because we can’t hear it or see it doesn’t mean our brains can’t decipher it. This could help to explain ghosts.

Sounds interesting to me Ruffio, where are you going with this?..

I think probably nowhere Foxy.
Other people’s weird coincidences are probably like other people’s dreams zzzzzzzzz:015::015:zzzzzzzzz

If we fall asleep you can tell us telepathically. :mrgreen:

Only joking Ruthy

:lol: