Technology gone too far

If I had to I would. But the walls are all enclosed!

Are they? I don’t know as I’ve never been there.
Enclosed in what?

People’s gardens. We walk along a path, The Roman Way. You just can’t walk into someone’s garden and take a pee. They might take a dim view of that…::slight_smile:
So I could just take a pish on the path and blame it on the dog…if I needed to.

I had a look on Google Earth and see that there’s a footpath along much of the wall, at least where it still exists. Surely there must be ‘suitable places’…
even if you have to walk quite away from civilisation!

Yes Besoeker, people don’t like you pissing up their backs…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
It’s not so bad at this time of year because the trees and bushes provide plenty of cover…Where I walk I don’t generally see many people, just the occasional dog walker.

No one could complain about pissing into a poo bag, and casting it into the bin.

Except the council bloke who has to empty the bin…
:grimacing:

1 Like

[quote=“OldGreyFox, post:31, topic:92082”]
Yes Besoeker, people don’t like you pissing up their backs…[/quote]

Which is why I don’t…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s OK pissing in the bushes, but I hope you don’t piss on the dogs.

1 Like

But the ladies amongst us cannot do that. They are disadvantaged by the design of their anatomy.

1 Like

Oh yes they can.
They just squat down, pull down the knickers, do a little wiggle to shake off the drips, stand back up pulling up their knickers again and all is done.
Probably no-one would ever notice… probably.

1 Like

:astonished:

The “she-wee” device :flushed:

Oh you don’t need one of those silly contraptions.
And what would you do with it once you’ve used it? Put it in your handbag, all dripping with wee?

You wouldn’t have a handbag out walking! Besides, there’s dock leaves or something…I don’t know, I haven’t got one or used one. :woman_shrugging: interesting contraption though…

Nettles might be more fun!

Can you vouch for this?
:018:

No, you’ll have to investigate yourself.

1 Like

http://www.biffybag.com/biffy-bag.htm

this is gettin as bawdy as the nudist thread ? but instead of good clean nudism is the good old fashioned english smut? - like what they use to have on the postcards - Azz!!!